2. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time at our discretion. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them.
Use of the Site
3. You can view the information, images and other content within the Site (Site Content) for your own purposes, but you cannot copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Site Content without our permission.
4. When you use the Site you must comply with all applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; (b) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; and/or (c) save to the extent expressly permitted by law and not capable of exclusion by law, copy, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of the Site.
Site Content – DISCLAIMER
5. The copyright in all Site Content is owned by or, to the best of our knowledge, licensed to us. All rights are reserved.
6. The Site enables you to compare prices for fitness products, and to browse our content including relating to health, exercise and fitness. We prepare such Site Content with reasonable skill and care, and our intention is to include up-to-date price information and useful, informative content. However, you acknowledge that:
(a) the price comparison information within the Site Content is for information only and we do not warrant that it is accurate, complete or timely. Retailers change their prices frequently, and our price comparison information may not reflect a recent price change, change in product description or availability of the product; and
(b) fitness information is provided for information only and does not constitute advice or recommendation by Fitness Savvy. You must determine whether the Site Content is fit for your purposes and you must not use the Site Content as an alternative to any medical or therapeutic services or treatments. You should seek medical advice for medical conditions and health issues.
7. Use of the Site and the Site Content is at your own risk. The Site and the Site Content is provided on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that any personal result or change in physical appearance will be achieved or achievable. In addition, all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the Site and the Site Content (whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, performance, availability and non-infringement are excluded.
Links to third party content
8. The Site may contain links to websites or apps operated by third parties, including third parties whose price information is included on the Site. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or apps and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or apps or their availability or content.
9. We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site including third parties whose price information is included on the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises or is otherwise referred to in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser. We do not endorse such third party and/or their products.
Liability and disclaimer – Your attention is particularly drawn to this section
10. Subject to Conditions 11 and 12, we are not liable, in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Site.
11. If the Site damages a device or any digital content belonging to you because of our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation up to £50.
12. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
13. There may be occasions when access to the Site may be interrupted, including for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. You also acknowledge that the Site may be subject to breaches of security.
14. We reserve the right to remove any content or features from the Site for any reason, without prior notice and/or to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Site without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
15. In these Terms (a) headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation; (b) words in the singular include the plural; and (c) including means including but not limited to.
17. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
18. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms or otherwise in relation to the Site Content please follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
19. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last updated: June 2017