York Perform Multi Gym
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, Sweatband.com, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase York Perform Multi Gym for only £799.00
- The lowest price of York Perform Multi Gym was obtained on August 5, 2022 4:26 pm.
York Perform Multi Gym Prices
Table of Contents
York Perform Multi Gym Review
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 98 customer reviews for the York Perform Multi Gym. Overall, this home multi gym scored 4.5 out of 5.
- The 100 kg weight stack should be more than enough for most users (up to high-end intermediate)
- The gym is quite compact so can fit in smaller spaces
- It is great value for money when you consider how compact it is and the 100 kg weight stack
- York is a well-known and trusted brand, so you know you’re getting a certain degree of quality
- One customer reported missing parts
- A few buyers said that the gym is not very sturdy and not ergonomically designed
- The instructions are not great, according to some reviewers
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £1000
About the York Perform Multi Gym
York is a name that just about everyone knows. For this reason, you can expect a degree of quality.
The York Perform Multi Gym comes in at about £779 (at the time of writing) and for that price, 100 kg of weights is a bargain.
Although £779 sounds like a lot of money, when you compare it to the Life Fitness G4 multi-gym (our highest rated multi-gym) at several thousand pounds, you realise that this really is a budget piece of equipment – and as such, compromises must be made.
These compromises might have been on writing the instructions, which many customers said were terrible! But joking aside, you can’t expect a commercial gym quality at this price, however, this piece of equipment doesn’t feel cheap or poorly made.
In addition, there are several other attachments and features which allow a greater range of exercises. These include the adjustable preacher curl pad for hitting biceps; a leg extension attachment for doing leg exercises; and the peck deck for hitting the chest.
Several customers gave the York Perform Multi Gym lower ratings. This is because there are several niggles, as follows:
- The weight stack does not have a great amount of movement which can restrict some exercises
- The machine can wobble when in use
- Many report that the instructions are not great and one even said they had missing parts
Overall, we believe this to be one of the best multi gyms under £1,000, but if you have more money to spend, we highly suggest looking at alternatives below to find the best one in your budget.
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
York Perform Multi Gym Features
- 100 kg weight stack
- Lat pulldown attachment (high pulley)
- Seater row attachment (low pulley)
- Leg extension attachment
- Peck deck
- Max. user weight: 125 kg (275 lbs)
- Product weight: 162 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Alternative Weight Machines & Multi Gyms
Compare features and prices of alternative weight machines & multi gyms below.
Specification: York Perform Multi Gym