XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase XS Sports 2 in 1 Elliptical and Stationary Exercise Bike - Upright Indoor Cycling Cross Trainer Machine - Home Gym Fitness Equipment for Cardio Workout for only £149.99, which is 38% less than the cost in eBay (£242.08).
- The lowest price of XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio + was obtained on June 19, 2021 3:15 pm.
XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Prices
|Price history for XS Sports 2 in 1 Elliptical and Stationary Exercise Bike - Upright Indoor Cycling Cross Trainer Machine - Home Gym Fitness Equipment for Cardio Workout|
XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1132 online user reviews of the XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer. Overall, this cross trainer scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the budget-friendly price, lightweight construction and easy assembly.
- A large majority of buyers praised the cross trainer for being quiet when in operation.
- Tonnes of users loved the resistance settings, which enabled them to engage in both low and high-intensity workouts.
- A huge portion of customers appreciated how easy it is to move thanks to the transport wheels.
- Most buyers were impressed with the LCD and pulse grip, saying that the stats were accurate and useful.
- The clear instructions make putting it together a total breeze.
- The adjustable seat and handlebars allow you to customise the machine for comfort that’s just right for you.
- Customers said it’s great value for money and a worthwhile investment into one’s fitness.
- Some users described the cross trainer as “flimsy”, and one user reported that the belt & pedal mechanism fell apart.
- A few reviewers said that it was unstable and moved around whilst in operation.
- One customer found the seat uncomfortable and noticed that they kept slipping forward.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £500
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
About the XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Delivering the calorie-burning benefits of an upright elliptical cross trainer and a seated indoor cycling bike, the XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in-1 lets you exercise the upper and lower body simultaneously. Users can get a total body workout and toggle between workouts without having to switch machines for the ultimate home gym experience.
Stand on the pedals to work up a sweat on the elliptical trainer, or sit and enjoy a ride on the upright bike. Featuring bidirectional movement, users can also engage in targeted training to isolate specific muscle groups for effective workouts. Challenge yourself by adjusting the resistance and keep track of all of your workout data with the user-friendly LCD console.
It is suitable for users of all levels from beginner to advanced and is the perfect home solution for individuals to keep fit indoors.
Construction, Seat & Pedals
It comes with assembly instructions and tools included for easy set-up and once it’s in your home, moving it around is easy thanks to the transport wheels. Due to its portability, it can be conveniently stored away when not in use, making it perfect for those with limited space.
At the core of this cross trainer is a sturdy solid steel frame that is coated with chip-resistant paint for maximum durability. It can withstand a maximum weight of 110kg, and the front-mounted flywheel provides premium fluid motion.
A large padded seat supports you as you exercise and keeps you stable even during strenuous workouts. It can be adjusted easily so multiple users can find the perfect position for them, which makes this cross trainer perfect for the whole family.
With a size 12 (UK) maximum foot size, the extra-wide platform pedals work to prevent slippage and increase stability for safe pedalling.
With adjustable resistance, users can alter their workout to suit their fitness level and meet their goals. Use the adjustable tension knob to change the resistance and begin exercising.
You can engage in low-intensity cardio as part of warm-up sessions to activate the muscles in the body, or as part of regular training. This is perfect for those who have suffered from injuries and are in rehab or users who suffer from knee pain as the low impact is gentle on the joints.
Higher intensity workouts are perfect if you want to push yourself to the limits and increase strength, build lean muscle and improve endurance. Resistance training is key in weight management, especially for those who want to lose fat and gain muscle.
Being able to switch between the elliptical and the upright bike keeps your workouts fresh. With a variety of exercises, you can target the legs, hips, buttocks, arms and shoulders, and achieve your cardio goals without stepping foot outside.
To work the upper body, grab onto the handlebars and engage the arms and shoulders to sculpt the muscles. The outer handlebars help to maintain your balance and can be adjusted for comfort, while the centred pulse grips let you monitor your heart rate on the fly.
The dual-direction pedals simulate natural walking movements and provide a complete range of motion so you can get the most out of your machine. Being able to pedal both forwards and backwards allows you to target your lower body in different ways.
Pedalling forwards lets you tone and strengthen the quadricep muscles in the front of the thighs while pedalling backwards allows you to work the hamstrings in the back of your thighs. Switching between helps to prevent fatigue during long workouts and is also a great way to vary your workouts.
The advanced LCD console works with the built-in handlebar pulse sensor to measure and display real-time fitness metrics including pulse, burnt calories, time, speed, distance and scan mode. With your fitness data at your fingertips, you can monitor your progress and set yourself new challenges with ease.
XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Features, Benefits & Specs
- Resistance type: Friction
- Console type: LCD feeds back key info including distance, calories, pulse, speed, time
- Transportation wheels
- Heart rate sensors
- Max. user weight: 110 kg
- Product weight: 28 kg
- Dimensions: 122 x 60 x 154 cm (L x W x H)
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer
|Max User Weight||
Calories, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Time
Transport wheels, Heart Rate Monitor