XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Xerfit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike - Home fitness, Fat Loss, cardio work for only £89.95, which is 47% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£169.99).
- The lowest price of XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike was obtained on January 10, 2022 8:00 pm.
XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike Prices
|Price history for XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike|
XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike Reviews
We looked online and discovered 85 customer reviews for the XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike. Overall, this folding exercise bike scored 4.5 out of 5.
We’ve combined the customer review score with our own expert analysis and awarded this folding exercise bike a Savvy Score of 9.3 out of 10. It even made our list of the Best Foldable Exercise Bikes for 2022.
- Great value folding bike
- It’s very easy to put together
- Is lighter than comparable folding bikes, with a heavier flywheel
- Solidly built
- Compact design
- Saddle height does not have a wide range of adjustment, according to one user
- One reviewer said that the resistance is not very good
About the XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
If you’ve spent any time looking at reviews of foldable exercise bikes, you might notice that they all have very similar features – a max user weight of 100 kg, 8 resistance levels, a basic LCD monitor.
So, what makes the XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike different?
There are a couple of things – firstly it has a 1.2 kg flywheel – most others don’t list the flywheel weight. This machine is lighter than other options at just 15.8 kg, so it should be easier to move away once finished.
We only discovered a couple of negative reviews for this bike and it is cheaper than all the options we reviewed (at the time of writing)
Based on its price point and features, it is a better option than some others. The main drawback is the maximum user weight of 100 kg. If you need a higher user weight of 130 – 136 kg you should consider the Ultrasport F-Bike (F-Rider option has 110 kg and 130 kg options) or the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £100
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £100 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
XerFit Exercise Bike Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and compact
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance
- Simple lock pin folding.
- Space-saving folding magnetic x cycle with a padded saddle, pedals with straps, adjustable resistance and LCD monitor
- Magnetic resistance system
- Handgrip pulse sensor
- 7-function LCD exercise monitor
- 1.2kg flywheel
- Self-levelling pedals with pedal straps
- Adjustable seat
- Max user weight 100 kg
- Batteries required 2 x AAA
- Dimensions: Size 87 x 46 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight 15.8 kg
- Transportation wheels
Alternative Folding Exercise Bikes
We list hundreds of folding exercise bikes to ensure you find the right exercise bike for you. Compare features and prices of alternatives.
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike£199.00
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike£130.54
Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike
Roger Black Gold Folding Exercise Bike£159.00
Specification: XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike