Wonder Core Smart
Wonder Core Smart Reviews
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 4,561 online user reviews of the Wonder Core Smart. Overall, this exercise machine scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with, the DVD that comes with it, the overall product quality and features, and the ease of storing away.
On a negative note, 400 reviewers gave this product 2 stars or lower. Their main concerns were the resistance (some found it too hard, others too easy) and the build quality with some saying the arms began squeaking after a few months of use.
- The vast majority of buyers were pleased with the overall product quality and features.
- The workout DVD which comes with the product is great, according to many happy customers.
- Lots of customers found the WonderCore Smart to be better than performing standard crunches and sit-ups.
- The product comes assembled so is easy to set up and use.
- It is easy to store out of the way, making it perfect for those with less space available for their home gym and exercise equipment.
- Folds away, making it easy to take on holiday.
- The machine is difficult to use on its lowest setting for some people, while others said it was too easy – even on the hardest setting. One reviewer even said that there was no difference between the lightest and heaviest settings.
- Several reviewers said that the arm began squeaking after a few months of use. Some people say they tried using oil to rectify but it didn’t work.
- Many reviewers felt that the exercises could be performed without the need for this machine.
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £250
You’ll find a huge selection of multi gyms under £250 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative multi gyms below to find the right one for you.