Wonder Core 2 Home Multi Gym
Wonder Core 2 Reviews
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1360 online user reviews of the Wondercore 2 Home Multi Gym. Overall, this compact multi-gym scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the versatility, ease of assembly and value for money.
- Easy to put together – you should have it up and running in around 15 minutes.
- This product comes with clear and easy to understand instructions.
- A safe and sturdy product, according to the majority of users.
- Ideal for those with smaller spaces for working out.
- Competitively priced, and great value for money.
- Some taller users said that this equipment is a little too small (several reviewers reported being 5′ 10″)
- Those with more muscular legs might struggle to fit them on the machine.
- The springs are a little loose and can be noisy, according to a few buyers.
- Some customers said that this home gym feels flimsy with little resistance.
Wonder Core 2 Videos
About the Wonder Core 2
The Wonder Core 2 is a compact piece of home gym equipment, designed to work your abs and core. This feature-packed piece of equipment allows the user to perform a wide variety of exercises for a small investment.
Essentially, this is a rowing machine and sit-up bench rolled into one. While the core is the primary target, you will also work your arms, chest, back and other upper body muscles.
The 180 extended range of motion, ergonomic back design, dual resistance, and deluxe rowing system help you target your core and upper body muscle groups safely and efficiently.
While reading reviews, people were happy with the space-saving design and value for money. On a negative note, if you are taller (5′ 10″ or more we found to be the cut-off point) then this multi-gym likely won’t be right for you.
Features, Specs & Benefits
- Wondercore Nutrition Guide and 7 Day Meal Plan.
- Wondercore II Training and Exercise Guide.
- BONUS Wondercore II Workout DVD with an Instructional 10 Minute Ab Toning Guide.
- Adjustable springs for changing resistance.
- 4 x adjustable lengths to suit varying sizes.
- Easily stores away.
- Max. user weight: 120 kg.
- Product weight: 10.8 kg.
- Dimensions: 33 x 85 x 25 cm (L x W x H).
- Warranty: 2-year warranty; 1-year fabric.
Exercise Guide & Charts
This versatile piece of exercise equipment can be used to perform a wide variety of exercises. These include:
- Ab Pushdowns
- Ab Tucks
- Air Bikes
With the Rowing Extension
You can upgrade this machine with a rowing extension. With the upgrade, you can perform the following:
- Biceps curls
- One-arm Curls
- Triceps extensions
- One-arm delt raises
- Arm rowing
- Front delt raises
- Rear delt flys
Wonder Core 2 Discount Codes, Deals & Best Price
If you’re looking for the Wonder Core 2 best price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Wilko, Tesco, and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to ensure you get the Wonder Core 2 cheapest price.
Wonder Core 2 Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Wonder Core 2 manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Second-hand and Used Wondercore
If you’re looking for a second-hand model or used Wonder Core, check out the listings below
Specification: Wonder Core 2 Home Multi Gym
|Max User Weight|