Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym
Weider Pro 5500 Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 17 customer reviews of the Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym. Overall, this multi gym scored 4.5 out of 5, with users praising the price, build quality, and weight stack. Main gripes include time to assemble (6-8 hours) and poor instructions.
- Fantastic price
- Great build quality
- Versatile, with a good range of exercises
- Looks good
- Takes a long time to build – 6 to 8 hours, and best off with two people working on it
- Instructions are not clear, and some parts are not labelled
- Difficult to train shoulders if you are tall (over 6 feet)
About the Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym System
As a great alternative to the now discontinued Pro Power Home Gym, the Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym System is a highly-rated, safe, and compact multi gym, perfect for those with slightly less space to set up their own home gym. Featuring a leg developer, arm press, high and low pulley stations and a butterfly station, you can hit all major muscle groups with this machine.
Weider Pro 5500 Multi-Gym Features & Benefits
The Weider Pro 5500 Home System Multi Gym comes packed with features. Check them out below:
- Precision Bearing Pulley – designed for extra smooth and fluid cable movement.
- 85kg Weight Stack – the 85kg (187lbs) vinyl weight stack is a rugged build, for long-term resistance training and exercise.
- Adjustable Seat – ensure you find the most comfortable, and safe, workout position.
- Preacher Curl Pad – improve mind-muscle connection, and perform stricter biceps curls with this attachment.
- High Pulley Cable – with the multi-grip lat bar, you can target your back muscles with various grip positions while you perform lateral pull-downs. Maximum weight capacity 102kg (225lbs).
- Low Pulley Cable – hit more of your rear delts with some seated rows. Also great for performing biceps cable curls. Maximum weight capacity 110kg (245lbs)
- Butterfly Station – padded butterfly arms. Maximum weight capacity 40kg (88lbs).
- Leg Developer – no more excuses for skipping leg day! Isolate your quadriceps muscles or hamstrings with the padded, 4-foam station.
- Arm Press – isolate arm and chest.
- Safety Shield – accommodates safe weight stack travel.
- Ankle Strap – get the most out of the pulleys.
- Max user weight – 135kg.
- Product weight – 150kg.
- Dimensions – 200 x 110 x 210 cm (L x W x H)
Weider Pro 5500 Warranty Info
This product is warranted for home use under the following terms:
2 years on frame & 2 years parts and labour*
Warranty is not available for non-domestic, commercial environments.
*The standard warranty is 1-year parts & labour, however, the warranty will be extended free of charge to 2 years parts & labour provided the product is registered with Weider either by warranty card or via their website, along with proof of purchase, within 28 days.
Weider Pro 5500 Best Price & Discount Codes
The Weider Pro 5500 Home Gym is very popular, and at the time of writing, is available from Amazon, Argos, eBay, Fitness Superstore, and Sweatband. Prices change regularly, so check back at Fitness Savvy to make sure you’re getting the best Weider Pro 5500 price.
To make things even easier for you, we’ve included discount codes and vouchers which you might also be able to use on this product. Check them out to see if you can save even more before you buy!
Weider Pro 5500 Exercise Guide
The Weider Pro 5500 Multi-gym exercises are varied, can be challenging (thanks to the weight stack); providing a complete workout. Here are just some of the exercises you will be able to perform with this machine:
- Lat Pulldowns
- Chest Flys
- Seated Rows
- Biceps Cable Curls
- Biceps Preacher Curls
- Triceps Pushdowns
- Leg Extensions
- Cable Crunches
Weider Pro 5500 Manual & Assembly Instructions
If you’re worried about putting this together, we’ve included the Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym Manual PDF for you to take a look at. It contains important info including assembly instructions, parts lists etc.
Specification: Weider Pro 5500 Multi Gym
High Pulley Cable, Low Pulley Cable
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|
|Max User Weight|