Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym
Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym Review
Fitness Savvy took a look around to see what people were saying about this multi-gym. We found 117 Weider Pro 4500 Reviews, giving it a total score of 4.6 out of 5.
- Clear instructions make this multi gym easy to assemble (average build time is 4 – 5 hours, including unpacking)
- Great value product
- Fantastic range of attachments including lat bar and short straight bar
- Easy and quick to make changes to the load between sets or exercises
- A wide range of exercises to target all muscle groups
- Might be a little small for people over 190 cm (6′ 4″)
- Some pre-drilled holes did not line up, according to one reviewer
- Is perfect for the beginner or casual trainer, but if you’re a more advanced lifter, this is probably not the right multi gym for you
- Protective weight cover can be a little noisy during use
Weider Pro 4500 Videos
We’ve included some videos of the Pro 4500 in action. Hopefully, you will find these useful in making your purchase.
Alternative Weider Multi Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Weider multi gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About the Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym
The Weider Pro Multi Gym 4500 is a well-priced and compact home multi gym. Aimed at amateur and beginner weight lifters, the Pro 4500 is designed for home use while providing safe and comfortable workouts.
A safety shield protects the 85 kg single vinyl weight stack, ensuring safe travel. With its solid tubular steel frame, fully padded vinyl covered seat and precision bearing pulley, you’re guaranteed a smooth and comfortable exercise session.
It is equipped with a butterfly station with padded horizontal butterfly arms, an arm press to workout chest and arm muscles. High and low pulley stations as well as a leg developer with padded, 4 foam station that isolates quads and hamstrings for leg extensions and curls
The high pulley with multi-grip lat bar means that you can use a variety of position to specialise your back workout. Also features a preacher pad for added comfort and a hand and ankle strap to help you to get the most of the pulleys.
Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym Features & Specs
- 85kg vinyl weight stack: single stack provides enough resistance for beginner and intermediate lifters
- Butterfly station: Comfortable padded horizontal butterfly arms.
- Leg Developer: Padded, 4-foam station isolates quads and hamstrings for leg extensions and curls.
- Arm Press: To workout chest and arm muscles.
- High Pulley / Lat Tower with bar: Specialise your back workout by using a variety of hand positions on the lat bar.
- Low Pulley: Use the low pulley for a variety of exercises including curls and rows.
- Safety Shield: Ensures safe travel of weight stack.
- Preacher PadThe preacher pad comfortably isolates your biceps and ensures proper form while performing bicep curls.
- Ankle and Hand Strap: To help you to get the most of the pulleys.
- Max user weight: 135kg
- Product weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 125 x 95 x 195 cm (L x W x H)
Weider Pro 4500 Exercises
We trawled the net and finally managed to find a chart of all the exercises which can be done on this exercise machine. The pictures are not great, so we have listed the exercises below the chart to help you out – you’re welcome!
- Chest press
- Chest fly
- Biceps curl
- Triceps push-down
- Single arm triceps push-down
- Standing curl
- Preacher curl
- Single arm preacher curl
- Triceps kickback
- Biceps/triceps combo
Lower Body Exercises
- Hip flexion
- Leg extension
- Leg curl
- Heel Kick
- Calf raise
- Lat pull-down
- Single arm lat pulldown
- Bent lateral raise
- Stiff-armed pull-down
- Bent over row
- Upright row
- Standing row
- Lateral raise
- Shoulder Raise
- Shoulder shrug
- Ab crunch
- Oblique crunch
Weider 4500 Pro Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
Weider Pro 4500 Manual
We understand that some people are keen to see what they’re getting themselves into when they buy something like this! As we already mentioned, the estimated assembly time is around 5 hours, but many reviewers said the instructions were very clear. Here we have linked to the Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym Manual. You’ll find detailed assembly instructions, part lists, resistance loads for different exercises etc.
Specification: Weider Pro 4500 Multi Gym
|No. of Weight Stacks|
|Max User Weight|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|