Wattbike Pro Spinning Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Wattbike Pro for only £2,250.00
- The lowest price of Wattbike Pro was obtained on October 15, 2021 7:31 am.
Wattbike Pro Spinning Bike Prices
Wattbike Pro Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 6 online user reviews of the Wattbike Pro Cycle. Overall, this exercise bike scored 4.2 out of 5.
At Fitness Savvy you can compare prices and find discount codes for your fitness purchases – read on to find out more.
- A great alternative to competitors such as Peleton and NordicTrack
- Incremental resistance using magnets and air make for a smooth ride with smooth transitions
- Easy to set up and build
- Works well with the Wattbike apps
- One customer said to check the flywheel for lateral movement because it can cause premature damage.
- The air resistance system is too loud and might annoy neighbours
About the Wattbike Pro
The Wattbike Pro is a robust indoor exercise bike for those serious about their fitness – think athlete level serious!
The versatile cardio machine is at home in most situations – whether in a commercial gym set-up or on the side of a Rugby pitch (according to their website).
Scientifically accurate data allowed users to delve deep into all aspects of their workout, and Wattbike claim that this data is accurate to within ±2%
The bike is relatively lightweight at just 55 kg, while also boasting a high maximum user weight of 150 kg (360 lbs or 25 stone 10 lbs).
If you’re a sucker for detailed stats, then you should certainly consider the Wattbike. 37 metrics are tracked and displayed with an accuracy of ±2% so you can see everything from how far you’ve travelled, average speed, calories burned and much more.
With Polar View, you can see how force is applied through each pedal stroke. This means you can easily improve and optimise your technique to maximise performance and power output.
Air & Magnetic Resistance System
Using an innovative system that combines both air and magnetic technology, there is enough resistance for the very toughest of workouts.
Real Ride Technology
Wattbike pride themselves on creating the most realistic indoor exercise bikes there are. With their unique technology, the Wattbike Pro replicates the sensation of cycling on a real road.
Which Version of the Wattbike Should I choose?
With various versions of the Wattbike available, you might be wondering which is the right choice for you.
The most popular models are the Wattbike Pro and the Wattbike Trainer. Both use the same measurement systems, however, the difference is in the air resistance range. The trainer has lower resistance so would be better suited to younger or more inexperienced users.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- 1 – 10 gears (air); 1- 7 (magnetic)
- Adjustable seat & handlebars
- Product weight: 55 kg
- Max user weight: 150 kg
- Warranty: 12 months
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
Specification: Wattbike Pro Spinning Bike