V-fit Tornado Air Rower Rowing Machine
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, Onbuy.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase V-fit Tornado Air Rower - used but in great condition - rrp over £250 for only £125.00, which is 68% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£389.99).
- The lowest price of V-fit Tornado Air Rower was obtained on September 25, 2021 2:36 pm.
V-fit Tornado Air Rower Rowing Machine Prices
|Price history for V-fit Tornado Air Rower|
V-fit Tornado Air Rower Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 440 online user reviews of the V-fit Tornado Air Rower. Overall, this rowing machine scored 3.9 out of 4. Users were pleased with the reasonable pricing, easy-to-use design, and the dynamic resistance system.
- The V-fit Tornado is a competitively priced cardio machine.
- While this rower doesn’t offer any adjustable resistance levels, it does dynamically change depending on hard you row – a feature many reviewers found pleasing.
- Several users said it was comparable to the Concept2 rower.
- A few customers said that it operates smoothly.
- Most buyers said that it was easy to put together and use.
- The equipment is solidly built.
- If you’re over 6 feet tall, it won’t offer enough room for a full stroke.
- One person said that the metal around the front plate fatigued after 18 months. They did note that they had used 4 times per week, folding after every use.
- A small number of users were critical of the foot strap. The main gripe was that the velcro does not hold, especially at high speeds.
- Several buyers were unhappy that it did not have a resistance setting.
- A handful of customers complained of noises when rowing.
V-fit Tornado Air Rower Videos
Alternative Rowing Machines Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of rowing machines under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best rowing machine for your needs.
About the V-fit Tornado Air Rower
The V-fit Tornado Air Rower is a low to mid-range home rowing machine. If the Concept2 is out of your price range and you desperately want a decent rower, this might be the answer.
This gym-style chain action, fan propelled rower uses air resistance. This resistance increases the harder you row, however, there is no adjustable resistance setting. Users can track their key stats such as calories burned, strokes per minute and total strokes during an all-over body workout.
If you plan to use this rowing machine more than a few times per week, you might want to invest in something a little more durable. One reviewer found it was not built to stand high usage levels (4+ per week) so recommends moving up a level with your budget.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Display: feeds back key info including speed, time, distance calories burned, total strokes and stroke rate
- Adjustable velcro foot straps
- Oversized, Pivoting PVC footplates with 2-position mount
- Air fan resistance system: resistance increases with harder rowing action.
- Other features: wheels for transportation
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Product weight: 19.5 kg
- Dimensions: 212 x 44 x 74 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 120 x 44 x 75 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 12 months for parts
V-fit Tornado Air Rower Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the V-fit Tornado Air Rower manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Alternative Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bag for your goals.
Specification: V-fit Tornado Air Rower Rowing Machine