Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike
Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Folding Exercise Bike
We noticed lots of people looking for info regarding the Ultrasport F-bike, so we decided to take a look at what it has to offer in this definitive guide.
Firstly, it is worth noting that there are several versions of the Ultrasport F-Bike. This model is the Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200B with hand pulse sensors. The difference between the 150 and 200b is the backrest – the 150 is without and is a few pounds cheaper, and the Ultrasport F-Bike 200b exercise bike is the version with backrest.
This version of the compact, lightweight exercise bike currently has over 800 customer reviews over at Amazon, most of which are 5 and 4 stars, giving it an overall rating of 93% (or 4.6 out of 5 if you prefer your star rating system). Given the low price, and packed features, this popularity of this stationary bike should come as no surprise.
Ultrasport Exercise Bike F-Bike Features
Firstly, let’s look at the main features of the Ultrasport F-bike Trainer:
- Foldable – the main attraction of this bike is that it is foldable. Easily collapse the F-Bike down and store it in a cupboard, under a bed, or in the corner, out of the way.
- Weights only 19kg – not only is it foldable, but at only 19kg, it is easy to move around your home.
- 8 resistance levels – when it comes to features, you’d expect a lightweight bike in this price range to be limited. However, this is not the case. Mix-up your workout routines, throw in some HIIT training and give your cardio system an easy time or a super-intense workout with 8 resistance levels.
- Battery-operated LCD, displaying calories, speed, distance, time, and pulse.
- Gel saddle
- Available in various colours including black, blue, green, mint, orange, and pink.
- Maximum user weight of 100kg.
- Pedal straps – some cheaper exercise bikes don’t include straps. This is a great feature as it keeps your feet in place when cycling at higher speeds.
Why Choose an Exercise Bike?
We’re huge advocates of strength and resistance training at Fitness Savvy, however, aerobic exercise has shown in many studies to benefit our overall health – including brain function. For this reason alone, we recommend a couple of sessions per week to keep you in tip-top shape.
If running is not your thing, a small exercise bike for your home is the perfect choice, and the Ultrasport F-bike fits the bill accordingly
If this is not the right bike for you, you can always read our detailed buying guide and compare prices on hundreds more exercise bikes.
Ultrasport Exercise Bike F-Bike Reviews & Videos
We’ve already established that this folding exercise bike scored an impressive 93%. However, we decided to highlight the pros and cons, as reported by users in their Ultrasport F-Bike 200b review:
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Collapsible and compact for easy storage
- Gel saddle
- Battery-powered LCD, so no pesky cords getting in the way!
- Customisable workouts
- Super-easy to put together
- Cheap and cheerful – perfect for beginners and those on a budget
- The 8 resistance levels might not offer enough of a challenge for advanced users
- Might not be suitable for shorter users due to restrictions in adjusting the seat
- Users over 6 feet tall might suffer the opposite issue, with the bike being too small
- Screws on the bottom have led to holes in people’s floor – recommend getting a protection mat.
Ultrasport Exercise Bike F-Bike Instructions Manual
In case you lost your copy, or want to simply check them out before committing to your purchase, here is a link to the Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer manual. You’ll find out about how to assemble it, parts lists, how to fold, and much more.
Specification: Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike
Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time
|Max User Weight|