Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Ultrasport F-Bike 200B, bicycle trainer, fitness bike, LCD training computer, fo for only £90.00 , which is 60% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£222.55).
- The lowest price of Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150 with Hand Pulse Sensors, Exercise Bike with Training Computer and Hand Pulse Sensors, Collapsible, Silver/Black with Amazon Basics Batteries was obtained on June 15, 2022 2:13 am.
Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike Prices
Table of Contents
Ultrasport Exercise Bike F-Bike Review
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered over 41,000 reviews of the Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer. Overall, this folding exercise bike scored 4.4 out of 5.
There are several versions of this popular exercise bike, so continue reading to find out more about each version so you can better understand which one is right for you. That said, the most popular versions are the 150 and 200b, so we’ve focused on those ones in the overall review.
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Collapsible and compact for easy storage
- Gel saddle
- Battery-powered LCD, so no pesky cords getting in the way!
- Customisable workouts
- Super-easy to put together
- Cheap and cheerful – perfect for beginners and those on a budget
- The 8 resistance levels might not offer enough of a challenge for advanced users
- Might not be suitable for shorter users due to restrictions in adjusting the seat
- Users over 6 feet tall might suffer the opposite issue, with the bike being too small
- Screws on the bottom have led to holes in people’s floor – recommend getting a protection mat.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £300
You’ll find a huge selection of Exercise Bikes under £300 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Hop-Sport Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike£80.00
JACKCOMCOM Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
About the Ultrasport F-Bike Folding Exercise Bike
Firstly, it is worth noting that there are several versions of the Ultrasport F-Bike. For the most part, as we mentioned earlier in this guide, we have focussed on the 150 and 200B versions in the features and benefits section of this guide. Essentially, these are exactly the same, however, one has a backrest (the 200B) and the other does not (the 150).
Ultrasport F-Bike Versions
Below we’ve summarised each version and included a price comparison table so you can find the best Ultrasport F-bike price and deals.
The F-rider is available in various colour options and also various maximum user weights. Select from colours including black, green, blue, and pink, and max user weights of 100 kg, 110 kg or 130 kg
Unlike the 150 and 200B, it also includes a mobile phone holder.
Compare Prices for the F-Rider
The F-bike 150 features and benefits are covered in detail below, however, it is the same as the 200B – the only difference being that the 200B has a backrest. It differs from the F-Rider in that there is one max user weight of 100 kg, whereas the F-Rider can be purchased with higher maximum user weights. Also, it does not come with a phone holder.
Compare Prices for the F-Bike 150
The F-Bike 200B is exactly the same as the 150, however, it comes with a backrest.
Compare Prices for the F-Bike 200B
The 300B is a step up from the other models in that you can connect workout apps, it includes a towel holder, 2-way ballbearings. On the downside, when compared with the F-Rider, it does not have a phone holder, and only goes up to 100 kg max. user weight.
Compare Prices for the F-Bike 300B
The 400B also has a max user weight of 100 kg and is pretty much the same as the 300B but in addition, has more adjustment positions for the seat and includes workout bands so that you can incorporate extra resistance in your workouts.
Compare Prices for the F-Bike 400B
Ultrasport Exercise Bike F-Bike Features & Benefits
Firstly, let’s look at the main features of the Ultrasport F-bike Trainer:
- Foldable – the main attraction of this bike is that it is foldable. Easily collapse the F-Bike down and store it in a cupboard, under a bed, or in the corner, out of the way.
- Weighs only 19 kg – not only is it foldable, but at only 19kg, it is easy to move around your home.
- 8 resistance levels – when it comes to features, you’d expect a lightweight bike in this price range to be limited. However, this is not the case. Mix up your workout routines, throw in some HIIT training and give your cardio system an easy time or a super-intense workout with 8 resistance levels.
- Battery-operated LCD, displaying calories, speed, distance, time, and pulse.
- Gel saddle
- Available in various colours including black, blue, green, mint, orange, and pink.
- Maximum user weight of 100kg.
- Pedal straps – some cheaper exercise bikes don’t include straps. This is a great feature as it keeps your feet in place when cycling at higher speeds.
Alternative Folding Exercise Bikes
We list hundreds of folding exercise bikes to ensure you find the right exercise bike for you. Compare features and prices of alternatives.
ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike£110.00
XerFit Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike£136.99
Specification: Ultrasport F-Bike Home Trainer 150/200b Home Folding Exercise Bike