The Protein Works Whey Protein 360
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Onbuy, Amazon.co.uk.
- At onbuy.com you can purchase The Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Shake Powder, Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, 1.2 kg for only £44.13
- The lowest price of The Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Shake Powder, Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, 1.2 kg was obtained on April 16, 2021 7:17 am.
The Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Prices
|Price history for The Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Shake Powder, Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, 1.2 kg|
The Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 246 online user reviews for The Protein Works Whey 360. Overall, this whey protein shake scored 4.7 out of 5, with users complimenting the taste, macro profile, and mixability.
- Chocolate flavour tastes like chocolate
- Mixes well (according to most reviewers)
- Good macros
- Overpowering taste of sweeteners
About The Protein Works Whey Protein 360
TPW know what matters: Taste. Yes, protein content and price matter – of course, they do. But at the end of the day, what you want is a supplement that doesn’t feel like a chore to take. And we’ve all been there: chugging down cheap, nasty shakes because it’s “necessary” to reach our fitness goals.
Well, it doesn’t have to be like that! And that’s why they designed The Protein Works Whey Protein 360. Available in a range of delicious flavours including vanilla, lemon shortcake and salted caramel, this protein shake is a highly rated protein supplement, from a company rated as “Excellent” by TrustPilot.
Nutrition & Benefits
- 23 g+ of protein
- Under 1.4 g of fat
- Less than 0.2 g of salt
- Premium grade protein blend
Alternative Whey Protein
As one of the most popular supplements for dieting and bodybuilding, whey protein comes in almost unlimited variations. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: The Protein Works Whey Protein 360
Banoffee, Birthday Cake, Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Orange, Chocolate Peanut, Cookies & Cream, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Millionaire's Shortbread, Salted Caramel, Strawberries and Cream, Vanilla, White Chocolate
|Primary Protein Form||
The Protein Works
20, 40, 60, 80
|Carbs Per Serving||
Gluten Free, Halal, Vegetarian
|Calories Per Serving||
|Fat Per Serving||
|Macro Ratio (Protein, Carbs, Fat)||
|Protein Per Serving||
1.2 kg, 2.4 kg, 4.8 kg, 600 g
|Typical Values||Per 100 grams||Per 30 gram Serving|
|Energy||389 kcal / 1,640 kJ||117 kcal / 492 kJ|
|Fat||7.1 g||2.1 g|
|Of which saturates||4.7 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.8 g||1.4 g|
|Of which sugars||3.8 g||1.1 g|
|Fibre||1.9 g||0.6 g|
|Protein||75.6 g||22.7 g|
|Salt||0.53 g||0.16 g|
Based on Chocolate Silk Flavour
- Protein Blend [Whey Protein Concentrate (Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin)(Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soya Protein, Whey Protein Isolate (Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin)(Milk), Hydrolysed Whey (Milk)]
- Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- Sweetener (Sucralose)