SpeedFit Curved Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase GymGear Speedfit - Curved Treadmill for only £7,194.00
- The lowest price of SpeedFit Curved Treadmill was obtained on May 11, 2022 12:03 pm.
- Prices do not include shipping
SpeedFit Curved Treadmill Prices
SpeedFit Curved Treadmill Review
We were unable to find any customer reviews for the SpeedFit Curved treadmill. This makes it harder for us to give the full picture of how well this treadmill performs (as we have not been able to test it ourselves).
In addition, the normal things we use to rate the treadmill such as top speed, incline percentage, motor power – are all useless here as this machine is self-powered and doesn’t have an incline setting! That said, the motor power is irrelevant if it is self-powered.
It doesn’t have a fan, speakers, bottle holder and is not foldable. Overall, given this information, we gave this treadmill a Savvy Score of 7.7 – this means it is far from making it into our best treadmill for 2022 guide. In our opinion, you are better off investing the same kind of money into the JTX Club-Max Commercial Treadmill.
SpeedFit Treadmill Benefits & Features:
- Low-impact workout
- Curved treadmill design
- Smooth, quiet belt drive system
- No maintenance requirements
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 cm (L x W)
- Weight: 130kg
- Max User Weight: 180 kg
Alternative Treadmills Under £5000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £5000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Curved Treadmill Benefits
With its innovative toe running approach, The SpeedFit Curved Treadmill creates new ways to burn fat and calories. Applying the same concept used in 100, 200, and 400-metre dash training, users land on the balls of their feet, pushing the body forward. The result? Greater muscle activation than traditional heel strike first method.
There are numerous benefits to gain by using a curved treadmill. Here are the top 5:
- Burn more calories: Scientists at the University of Exeter found that users use up to 30% more energy when running on a curved treadmill.
- Self-generate speed adjustments: Instead of consciously making the decision to speed up or slow down before pressing a button and adjusting, a curved treadmill reacts to your footfalls instantly.
- Prepare for uphill running: If your local terrain limits you to flat running, you could benefit from a curved treadmill. By incorporating more of the posterior chain (glutes, hamstrings, and calves), you’ll strengthen the muscles required to tackle uphill running.
- Quieter than motorised treadmills: although many treadmills are advertised as having quiet motors, they still generate noise. While a self-powered treadmill will still create noise, it won’t be as loud as a traditional running machine.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: If you’re serious about doing everything you can to help the environment, then using a self-powered treadmill is certainly a step you can take (excuse the pun!)
Alternative Cheap Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of cheap treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Life Fitness Platinum Club Series Treadmill (With Discover SE3 HD Console)£10,925.00
NordicTrack EXP 7i Treadmill£1,499.00
Specification: SpeedFit Curved Treadmill