Sole F85 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Sole Fitness F85 Treadmill - New Model for only £1,899.00
- The lowest price of Sole Fitness F85 Treadmill - New Model was obtained on December 4, 2020 7:28 am.
Sole F85 Treadmill Prices
Sole Treadmill F85 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 130 online user reviews of the Sole Fitness F85 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the simple assembly, sturdy and solid build and the quality – which was reported as being “gym quality”.
- Gym quality
- Easy to set up, simple assembly
- Sturdy and solid
- Maximum user weight of 400lbs (181 kg)
- One person commented on poor “mobile app – treadmill” connectivity
- Some units get louder with time
- A few people received faulty units
Alternative Sole Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Sole treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the Sole F85 Treadmill
Featuring the largest running deck available from Sole Fitness (59 x 152.5 cm), The F85 Treadmill is a great cardio machine, built for runners – tall or short.
With a powerful 4.0 continuous CHP motor, this machine can smoothly facilitate users of 181kg at top speeds of 12 mph (19 km/h).
The 10″ backlit monitor displays key details such as heart rate, speed and pace, and includes 10 workout programmes to accommodate a variety of training preferences and goals.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
F85 Sole Treadmill Features & Benefits
- Top speed 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Incline up to 15%
- 4.0 CHP motor
- Cushion Flex Whisper running deck
- Running surface: 59 x 152.5 cm (22″ x 60″)
- Quick Touch keys: speed and incline
- Front and rear rollers for easy transportation
- 10.1″ TFT LCD display: heart rate, speed, pace, calories, message board
- 10 workout programmes: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User (1-2), HR (1-2)
- Heart rate monitoring via built-in hand pulse receiver, chest strap compatible
- Bluetooth: Sole Fitness App, Health Kit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Facebook, Twitter
- MP3 player compatible
- Stability bar
- Accessory tray
- Aluminium side-rails
- Cooling fan
- Max. user weight: 181kg (400 lbs)
- Product weight: 129kg (284 lbs)
- Dimensions: 205.5 x 93.5 x 145.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions Folded: 107 x 93.5 x 183 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 10 years Parts Motor Warranty along with 3 Years Parts & Labour for other components.
Sole F85 vs F80
A common comparison is made between the Sole F85 and Sole F80. Below, we have compared the key features.
- Overall User Rating: the Sole F80 scored higher from user reviews at 4.6 vs. 4.3 out of 5.
- Running Deck: both running decks are the same size.
- Motor: the 4.0 CHP motor on the F85 is more powerful than the F80.
- Incline: both treadmills feature 15% incline.
- Warranty: the warranties offered are the same for both models
- Price: At the time of writing, the F85 was Â£100 more expensive at Â£1,699
The main difference between the two models is the motor size and display options. The Sole F85 has a larger display monitor and a greater amount of entertainment options.
The maximum user weight is higher for the Sole F85.
Our take is this: If you’re going to buy a treadmill in this budget, opt for the F85, as we feel the added features for Â£100 are well worth it.
Sole Treadmill F85 Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Sole F85 Treadmill ownersÂ manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up instructions.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Sole F85 Treadmill
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Calories, Heart Rate, MET, Speed
Accessory Tray, Bluetooth, Display, Fan, Foldable, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, Quick Touch Keys, Quiet motor, Speed Control, Stability Bar, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||