Sole F80 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill - New Model for only £1,699.00
- The lowest price of Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill - New Model was obtained on December 4, 2020 7:28 am.
Sole F80 Treadmill Prices
Sole F80 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 24 customer reviews of the Sole F80 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the powerful 3.5 continuous horsepower motor, the sturdiness, and heavy-duty construction.
- The large running area and heavy-duty design make this treadmill the perfect choice for taller and heavier individuals (over 6 feet tall, 150 kg)
- The powerful, 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor makes for smooth and quiet operation. The high-power means that the motor does not overheat, which means greater durability.
- One customer purchased this treadmill to prepare for mid-distance triathlons and rated this machine highly, praising the comfortable running deck, sturdiness, and quiet motor.
- Excellent overall quality for a home gym, and has been compared with commercial-grade models users have used at their local gym.
- Several reviewers said that it was difficult to put together and complained that the instructions were not clear.
- Some users thought that the control panel felt dated, and there was a lack of entertainment options.
- It is a large machine, so it might not fit in some people’s designated area.
About the Sole F80 Folding Treadmill
Rated as one of the best treadmills in its price range, for running, walking, and training, the Sole F80 Treadmill is an industry-leading treadmill, designed for regular use.
The 10-year motor warranty tells you all you need to know about the quality of this running machine. The powerful 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor, with a peak output of 5.0 HP does not overheat, meaning it is more durable and will last much longer. Even at the top speed of 12 mph, with the incline set at 15%, the Sole F80 is capable of supporting larger runners of up to 375 lbs (170 kgs).
Whisper Quiet Running Deck
The Sole F80 Treadmill deck measures 22″ by 60″ (59 x 152 cm) – a generous running surface which is large enough for even the tallest of users. The Whisper-Quiet design means that running on this machine is quiet and smooth.
An independent study also found that this running deck design reduced impact by 40% compared with running on asphalt.
Keeping safe while using fitness equipment is essential. While weights and resistance equipment is typically more dangerous, the trusty treadmill can be deadly, too – literally.
The Sole F80 features a large “Stop” switch to hit if you need the machine to stop. Additionally, it locks safely in place when folded and not in use.
The integrated 3.0 sound system allows users to listen to their favourite tunes thanks to the Bluetooth and MP3 connectivity.
Also, any device with a headphone jack can plug in to play through the powerful speakers. The F80 also includes a USB port, providing countless options to connect music playing devices.
The integrated tablet holder also allows users to watch television and movies while working out.
LCD Display Console
Featuring a user-friendly, vibrant, 9-inch backlit LCD, the Sole F80 displays critical info to help you monitor and track your workout progress.
The display feeds back stats such as speed, time, incline, calories, distance travelled, pulse, and pace at all times. It also includes a quarter-mile track feature with peak and valley graph. Rapid speed and incline buttons allow users to access different speed and incline levels quickly.
Alternative Sole Treadmills
Features, Benefits & Specifications
- 9″ blue backlit LCD display monitor
- Large 3.5 CHP / 5.0 HP Peak quiet drive motor.
- Top speed: 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Running deck: 22″ x 60″ (59 x 152 cm)
- Built-in speakers: 3.0 Audio Speakers, Bluetooth
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- 18mm thick Whisper-Quiet running deck.
- Oversized 1.56mm commercial quality running belt.
- Heavy treadmill frame construction.
- Bluetooth Connection
- Max. user weight: 170 kg (375 lbs)
- Product weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Dimensions: 208 x 93 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10-year motor warranty; lifetime frame; 3-years on other parts and labour.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1500
Sole F80 vs NordicTrack 1750
When choosing the right treadmill for your workout needs, a common comparison is the NordicTrack 1750 vs the Sole F80. Below you will find the key features compared to help you decide which one you should buy.
- Overall User Rating: Although the Sole F80 received fewer reviews (24 vs 119) it scored much higher, earning a solid 4.6 out of 5 compared with 4 out of 5 for the NordicTrack 1750.
- Running Deck: at 59 x 152 cm, the F80 running deck is wider than the NordicTrack 1750.
- Motor: the motor on the Sole F80 is smaller (3.5 vs 3.8 CHP). Also, the NordicTrack motor comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Incline: both treadmills feature 15% incline. However, the NordicTrack 1750 also features a 3% decline.
- Warranty: as already mentioned, the 1750 comes with a lifetime motor warranty. Other parts only have a 2-year warranty compared with 3-years on the Sole F80.
- Price: with a list price of £1,699 vs £1,899, the Sole F80 is the cheaper treadmill.
In conclusion, based on user reviews and price, the Sole F80 is the better option. While the motor warranty is only 10-years, other reviewers stated that their NordicTrack motor required replacing after a few years.
However, if you require decline features and want better entertainment options, the extra £200 for NordicTrack 1750 is easily justified.
Sole F80 vs F85
Another standard comparison is the Sole F85 vs F80. As with our Sole F80 and NordicTrack 1750 comparison, we have compared the key features.
- Overall User Rating: the Sole F80 scored higher from user reviews at 4.6 vs 4.3 out of 5.
- Running Deck: both running decks are the same size.
- Motor: the 4.0 CHP motor on the F85 is stronger than the F80.
- Incline: both treadmills feature 15% incline.
- Warranty: the warranties offered are the same for both models
- Price: At the time of writing, the F85 was £100 more expensive at £1,699
The main difference between the two models is the motor size and display options. The Sole F85 has a larger display monitor and a more considerable amount of entertainment options.
The maximum user weight is higher for the Sole F85.
Our take is this: If you’re going to buy a treadmill in this budget, opt for the F85, as we feel the added features for £100 are well worth it.
Sole F80 Manual
Check out the Sole F80 user manual before you buy. You’ll find out useful information such as:
- Maintenance guidelines
- Troubleshooting – sort out problems
- How to disassemble the running machine
- Error messages and what they mean
- How to lube sole f80 treadmill
Specification: Sole F80 Treadmill
Display, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline Control, Speed Control, Workout Programmes
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Incline Control, Display, Heart Rate Monitor, Speed Control, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||