Saucony Guide 13
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, Sportsshoes.com (UK), Wiggle Online Cycle Shop.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Saucony Men's Guide 13 Trail Running Shoe, Dusk/Berry, 5 UK for only £56.89
- The lowest price of Saucony Men's Guide 13 Sneaker, Blue Silver, 10 UK was obtained on September 18, 2021 4:05 am.
Saucony Guide 13 Prices
|Price history for Saucony Men's Guide 13 Trail Running Shoe, Dusk/Berry, 5 UK|
Saucony Guide 13 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 401 online user reviews of the Saucony Guide 13. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the exceptional support offered, versatility, and high-quality construction.
- Most commenters highlighted that the breathable upper makes running in hot weather refreshing and more bearable.
- Beyond running, it can be worn for walking, jogging and general physical activity.
- Several users were impressed with how the arch support made their running experience more comfortable.
- Many buyers reported that the cushioning is reliable and delivers comfort right where you need it.
- Other customers also mentioned that it can be worn as a casual shoe for daily use at school or work.
- Lots of reviewers agreed that it is certainly well made and incredibly durable.
- According to many runners, the upper provides a locked-in fit and keeps the foot secure inside the shoe.
- The midsole was unpopular amongst a small percentage of users who said it was too firm and not flexible enough.
- A few reviewers complained about the underfoot platform being too bulky.
Alternative Saucony Running Shoes
With so many Saucony running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Saucony Guide 13
Reach your goals in these stability running shoes designed for overpronators. As with other iterations in the Guide range, this pair offers premium cushioning and long-lasting support for the road. When you’re not pounding the pavement, the Guide 13 will continue to deliver a stable ride even on the treadmill and all-day comfort to get you through the daily grind.
It is suitable for use across short and long-distances, including daily running and marathons. With models available for both men and women, runners can choose from a wide selection of colours to show off their personal style. Additionally, it is available in two width options, normal and wide, so users with broader feet can find the perfect fit, too.
All in all, based on reviews, this road running shoe ticks all the boxes for overpronating runners and meets their needs. Fans of the Saucony Guide 13 also enjoyed the Saucony Guide ISO 2, Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR, Saucony Omni ISO 2.
A breathable mesh upper lets air in while keeping moisture out to maintain a dry interior and cool feet. FORMFIT technology ensures that the foot is wrapped in lightweight support that provides a sock-like feel. Lightweight Flexfilm overlays lock down the fit and reinforce the structure of the shoe for extra durability.
An updated midsole delivers improved midfoot support to prevent overpronation. EVA foam is coupled with EVERUN cushioning to deliver a comfortable ride, mile after mile.
It is also kitted out with a new PWRRUN cushioning system for an amplified responsive feel and plush comfort.
Finally, a brand new TPU guidance frame helps to guide and support the foot through each gait cycle while keeping your stride balanced for perfect running form.
The entire shoe is anchored on a Tri-Flex outsole which increases flexibility for natural motion while offering traction for stability.
An XT-9000 carbon rubber outsole protects high-impact zones which are prone to wear and tear to enhance durability. Additionally, lightweight IBR+ rubber offers grip so for confident strides while amplifying the shoe’s cushioning to carry you over long distances.
Despite the range of supportive technologies and cushioning elements utilised in this pair, some buyers felt that it was at the cost of the shoe’s size and weight.
Saucony Guide 13 vs Saucony Guide ISO 2
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Saucony Guide 13 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Purple, Red
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability, Overpronation
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Saucony Guide 13