Saucony Guide 10
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Saucony Women's Guide 10 Running Shoe, Grey | Teal, 3 UK for only £47.24
- The lowest price of Saucony Guide 10, Men's Guide 10 Running Shoe, Grey Navy, 6.5 UK (40.5 EU) was obtained on March 2, 2021 12:00 am.
Saucony Guide 10 Prices
|Price history for Saucony Women's Guide 10 Running Shoe, Grey | Teal, 3 UK|
Saucony Guide 10 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1220 online user reviews of the Saucony Guide 10. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the plush cushioning, responsive midsole, and snug fit.
- It delivers straight out of the box comfort and does not require a break-in period.
- According to a few customers, the price is reasonable and suitable for buyers on a budget.
- The new form-fitting upper was a hit amongst Saucony Guide fans who praised the new and improved design.
- One user wore the pair on light trails and was impressed with how well it held up.
- Many wearers appreciated how the cushioning delivered lasting comfort for long-distance runs.
- It offers a balance of stability for motion control and responsiveness for a smooth ride.
- A couple of buyers complained about the lack of cushioning which led to increased pressure on their feet.
- One user complained about how the interior caused skin irritation while another grumbled about the flimsy upper.
- According to some runners, it runs small and the toe box is narrow which caused pain for a few users.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Saucony Running Shoes
With so many Saucony Running Shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Saucony Guide 10
Escape the world and tune into your run with the Saucony Guide 10. This pair is part of Saucony’s range of stability shoes for overpronators. Built to take on the road, this new iteration in the Guide range is designed for maximum stability and enhanced flexibility.
Whether you’re out for your daily run or competing in a marathon, this pair has got you covered across short and long distances. It comes in models for both men and women, with a choice of normal and wide width options. Runners can also take their pick from an array and vibrant colours to show off their running style.
The updated upper boasts a sleek, no-sew design which envelops the foot in lightweight support. The engineered mesh is more flexible and hugs the foot for a sock-like fit. It also features an open mesh with bigger holes for maximum ventilation to keep runners cool and maintain a clean, moisture-free interior.
The stitched overlays from the previous model are replaced with melded FlexFilm overlays for extra reinforcement and an irritation-free fit, without the extra bulk. To top it all of, RunDry technology lines the collar to prevent the build-up of moisture for a dry, sweat-free run, while the heel cuff keeps the foot locked firmly in place to reduce the risk of in-shoe wobbling.
Unlike previous iterations, the Saucony Guide 10 features a firmer midsole via SSL EVA foam. This foam cushioning is slightly more dense to provide runners with optimal stability and more stable transitions. It is coupled with EVERUN technology to add a spring in your step and a more responsive feel. These two elements remain durable for long-lasting cushioning, without weighing you down, so you can still increase the pace with ease.
The Tri-flex outsole is optimised for more flexibility, improved shock-absorption and enhanced traction. Flex grooves adapt to the foot’s natural motion for fluid transitions while the enhanced heel reduces the impact of ground contact on the muscles, joints and tendons.
Saucony’s attention to detail includes carefully placed IBR+ rubber in the forefoot and midfoot for increased traction. This is combined with XT-900 carbon rubber on the forefoot, heel and other high-wear areas to protect against the pressures of daily use and increase durability. Fans of the Saucony Guide 10 also enjoyed the Asics Gel Kayano 25, Adidas Supernova ST, Saucony Omni 16 and the Saucony Guide 13.
Saucony Guide 10 vs Saucony Guide 9
The 10 runs small and the forefoot is narrow, while the Guide 9 is true to size. Additionally, the 9 is lighter, making it perfect for long-distance running.
Unlike the 9, the Guide 10 lacks stitched-on overlays on and provides an irritation-free fit. However, it retains some flexfilm overlays for extra reinforcement.
Although both deliver a springy ride, the hard foam on the 10 is better for runners who want a firm platform and support.
Lastly, the 10 provides more ground contact, whereas the previous version offers superior flexibility.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Saucony Guide 10 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Silver
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Heel height: 27 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Saucony Guide 10
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Silver