Reflex One Stop Xtreme
- One Stop Xtreme is our ultimate ALL IN ONE MASS muscle building PROTEIN POWDER. It has been formulated to replace the use of numerous supplements allowing body builders to simply take one shake and know their nutritional needs are covered, alongside a balanced healthy diet.
|Price history for Reflex Nutrition One Stop Xtreme Serious Mass Protein Powder 55g Protein 10.3g BCAA'S, 73g Low GI Carbs 5,000mg Creatine & Added Vitamins (Vanilla Ice Cream, 2.03kg)|
Table of Contents
Reflex One Stop Xtreme Review
Let’s cut to the chase: with so many protein shakes on the market, you’re going to want to know what makes Reflex One Stop Xtreme different. We looked online and discovered a total of 266 customer reviews. Overall, this all-in-one protein supplement scored 4.6 out of 5.
- Several users reported noticeable increases in muscle growth since using One Stop Xtreme
- Great taste
- Competitively priced
- Nutritionally complete
- Gentle on the stomach compared with other all-in-one protein shakes
- Scoop is ridiculously big!
- Too sweet for a few users
- Doesn’t mix as well as other all-in-one shakes
Alternative Reflex Protein
Read reviews and compare prices on the Reflex protein range.
About Reflex One Stop Xtreme
All-in-one protein shakes are designed to pack all the ingredients needed to help improve training performance and recovery. Instead of buying separate products such as BCAAs and creatine, these supplements already contain suitable doses.
The list of ingredients for Reflex Nutrition’s One-Stop Extreme is – well – extreme! Maybe “exhaustive” is a better word, as you would probably need a recovery shake to revitalise after reading them and researching them all.
At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a protein powder that contains just about everything you’ve read about in fitness magazines – this is it.
One Stop Xtreme Key Facts, Nutrients & Ingredients
- 55 grams of protein in each serving. The protein is blended from whey protein concentrate, milk protein and casein protein.
- Batch lab tested for protein content
- Organic, low GI carbs (organic oats and barley).
- Naturally occurring vitamins
- 3 grams of leucine
- 10.5 grams of BCAAs
- 5 grams of Creapure creatine monohydrate
- 10 grams of glutamine
- Magnesium & zinc
- Stable probiotics and digestive enzymes
Reflex One Stop Xtreme is a vegetarian product, but it is not suitable for vegans or coeliacs.
Who Should Take One-Stop XTreme?
One-Stop Xtreme is an all-in-one protein powder that we highly recommend. Fitness Savvy founder and CEO, Robin Young, has used this particular shake while doing his Anabolic Cutting program.
With 550 calories per serving, this particular shake is ideal for those looking to get in some extra calories. It is also perfect for people who don’t want the hassle of buying lots of individual supplements such as creatine, glutamine and digestive aids.
Even at 550 calories per serving, Robin used this during a cutting and dieting phase.
It is not suitable for vegans but is perfectly fine for vegetarians.
Alternative All in One Protein
Check out ratings and reviews for hundreds of all in one protein supplements at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: Reflex One Stop Xtreme