Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
We looked online to find as many reviews of the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill as we could. Out of 173 online customer reviews, the ZR9 treadmill scored an incredible 94% (4.7 out of 5). Users were most pleased with the sturdiness, speaker quality, and ease of assembly.
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Review
As we already mentioned, we looked online at many Reebok ZR9 Treadmill reviews. Here are the pros and cons, as reported by those who own this machine. We’ve also included some YouTube videos to help with your decision making process.
- Easy to assemble
- Built-in speakers are surprisingly good
- Great range of workout programmes
- Easy to use
- Handlebars might be a bit low for taller people (over 6 feet)
- One user reported needing the belt changed twice in just two years
- A small number of other people mentioned minor faults which sometimes took a while to get fixed
- Only reaches top speed on certain workout programmes
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Specifications
- 16 pre-set workout programmes
- Display feedback: time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, and incline.
- 12% incline
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- MP3 player
- Built-in speakers
- 3 HP motor
- Features auto-stop safety system for added security
- Dimensions: 133 x 85 x 168 cm (H x W x D)
- Folded Dimensions: 148 x 85 x 104 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 79kg
- Max user weight: 120kg
- Running surface: 130 x 41 cm
- Wheels/rollers for easy transportation
- Model number: RE1-11920RD
- Warranty: 2 years’ manufacturer’s guarantee
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Manual
For those who have lost their copy, and for those who are keen to check them out before buying, here is a link to the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill assembly instructions. Here you will find some basic assembly and parts guide.
Reebok ZR9 Problems & Troubleshooting
If you’re wondering what the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill error codes mean, or how to adjust the belt tension, or need advice on how to repair faults, then you’ll be glad to hear that we found the answers! Whether it’s beeping or you need to know how to lubricate the belt, you can find it all out here.
Check out the videos in the “Reviews” section to watch a demo of how to lubricate this running machine.
Reebok ZR8 vs ZR9 treadmill
A common question we hear is “What’s the difference between the Reebok ZR8 and ZR9 Treadmill?”
The ZR8 is the cheaper model, so we have highlighted the similarities and differences. Here is what we found:
- Identical top speed
- 6 display functions.
- Programmable incline.
- Auto stop safety system.
- 12 incline levels
- 3HP motor
- ZR8 has a smaller running area (4cm smaller in length, width is the same)
- Lower maximum user weight (110kg vs 120kg)
Hopefully, this answers your questions regarding whether you should invest in the Reebok ZR8 or ZR9 treadmill.
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Price Comparison
If you’re looking for the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill best price, then you’re in the right place! Fitness Savvy is the UK’s first dedicated fitness price comparison website. So, when you’re ready to buy the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill you should come here first. We list prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Fitness Superstore, Very and many more. You’ll find all the prices at the top of the page, in our comparison tables.
Additionally, we include discount codes and vouchers. This makes it possible to save even more and ensures you truly are getting the very best Reebok ZR9 Treadmill price. Check out the ones below to see if you can save even more on your purchase.
Reebok Treadmill ZR9 Used
If you want to buy a used Reebok Treadmill ZR9, then check out the listings below. These are taken from eBay, where you might very well find some cheap, used versions of this running machine.
Specification: Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speakers, Speed
|Max User Weight|
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|