Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Argos.
- At argos.co.uk you can purchase Reebok - ZR9 Treadmill for only £999.99
- The lowest price of Reebok - ZR9 Treadmill was obtained on October 17, 2020 8:30 am.
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Prices
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Review
We looked online and discovered 173 customer reviews of the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill as we could. Overall, this treadmill scored an incredible 4.7 out of 5. Users were pleased with the sturdiness, speaker quality, and ease of assembly. However, the handlebars might be too low for taller people (over 6’/180 cm)
- Easy to assemble
- Built-in speakers are surprisingly good
- Great range of workout programmes
- Easy to use
- Handlebars might be a bit low for taller people (over 6 feet)
- One user reported needing the belt changed twice in just two years
- A small number of other people mentioned minor faults which sometimes took a while to get fixed
- Only reaches top speed on certain workout programmes
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Reebok ZR9 Features & Benefits
- 16 pre-set workout programmes
- Display feedback: time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, and incline.
- 12% incline
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- MP3 player
- Built-in speakers
- 3 HP motor
- Features auto-stop safety system for added security
- Dimensions: 133 x 85 x 168 cm (H x W x D)
- Folded Dimensions: 148 x 85 x 104 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 79 kg
- Max user weight: 120 kg
- Running surface: 130 x 41 cm
- Wheels/rollers for easy transportation
- Model number: RE1-11920RD
- Warranty: 2 years’ manufacturer’s guarantee
Alternative Reebok Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Reebok treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Reebok ZR8 vs ZR9 treadmill
A common question we hear is “What’s the difference between the Reebok ZR8 and ZR9 Treadmill?”
The ZR8 is the cheaper model, so we have highlighted the similarities and differences. Here is what we found:
- Identical top speed
- 6 display functions.
- Programmable incline.
- Auto-stop safety system.
- 12 incline levels
- 3HP motor
- ZR8 has a smaller running area (4cm smaller in length, width is the same)
- Lower maximum user weight (110kg vs 120kg)
Hopefully, this answers your questions regarding whether you should invest in the Reebok ZR8 or ZR9 treadmill.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Manual
For those who have lost their copy, and for those who are keen to check them out before buying, here is a link to the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill assembly instructions. Here you will find some basic assembly and parts guide.
Reebok ZR9 Problems & Troubleshooting
If you’re wondering what the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill error codes mean, or how to adjust the belt tension, or need advice on how to repair faults, then you’ll be glad to hear that we found the answers! Whether it’s beeping or you need to know how to lubricate the belt, you can find it all out here.
Check out the videos in the “Reviews” section to watch a demo of how to lubricate this running machine.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speed
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||