Reebok Parallette Bars
Reebok Parallette Bar Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 14 customer reviews of the Reebok Parallette Bars. Overall, they scored 4.8 out of 5. Users were pleased with the pre-welding, stability, and handle diameter. We were unable to find any negative comments for these parallette bars.
- Come pre-welded, unlike other brands
- Solid & sturdy
- Cheap, functional product
- Better handle diameter than other brands, providing better grip
- Stable due to rubber ends on feet
- Greater mobility during callisthenics exercises
- None reported
Reebok Parallette Bar Videos
Want to see more from Reebok? We recommend heading over to their brand page – Reebok.
About Reebok Paralette Bars?
Constructed with 30mm diameter steel handles, Reebok Parallette Bars are designed to perform many different exercises. You’ll get a deeper/wider range of motion for common exercises like push-ups, dips, tuck sits, v-sits and handstand push-ups. They’ll keep their position because of their flat feet.
Features & Benefits
- Weight capacity of 125 kg
- Perform a wide range of exercises, with a deeper range of motion
- Textured flat feet prevent bars from moving
- Steel handles
Reebok Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Reebok Parallette Bar price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
Specification: Reebok Parallette Bars