Reebok One GT60 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Argos.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NEW REEBOK ONE GT60 TREADMILL for only £599.99, which is 20% less than the cost in Argos (£749.99).
- The lowest price of Reebok GT60 One Series Treadmill was obtained on September 25, 2021 2:30 pm.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Prices
|Price history for NEW REEBOK ONE GT60 TREADMILL|
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and found 51 Reebok GT60 Treadmill reviews. Overall, this running machine scored 4.7 out of 5.
This product is out of stock, however, one of the highest rated products on our site is almost the same price and we seriously recommend checking it out! – it is the JTX Sprint-7 treadmill which has larger running deck, more powerful motor, and higher maximum user weight (160 kg vs 140 kg)
- Very easy to assemble (approximately 20 – 40 minutes)
- Smooth folding up and down
- Manual programming is great, as the pre-set ones appear to be aimed at casual runners
- Great sound for such small speakers
- Solid build quality
- Large running deck
- One user reported receiving a unit which was not lubricated and had missing nuts underneath which resulted in a “clacking” noise.
- The cooling fan is not very powerful, as per several customer reviews
- Started failing after about 6 months for one customer. They had lots of issues getting it fixed
- Inaccurate heart rate sensors
- Doesn’t fold away very well – it sticks out. It lifts up more than anything
Alternative Reebok Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Reebok treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the Reebok GT60 Treadmill
The Reebok GT60 One Series Treadmill is a great option for your home gym set up. Forming part of the highly popular Reebok Treadmill running machine range, the GT60 comes packed with features.
With 15% incline and a top speed of 20 km/h (12.4 mph), this cardio machine will challenge all users – regardless of their level. In addition, the wireless pulse sensor monitors heart rate to help you achieve optimal intensity level to maximise results.
The One Series cushioning system helps reduce impact on your joints, making this a great treadmill for those engaged in rehab, or who suffer from knee joint problems such as arthritis.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Specs
- Top Speed: reach speeds of 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Running surface: 51 x 145 cm
- 2.5 HP Motor: a powerful continuous motor for smooth, consistent operation
- Variable incline: up to 15% elevation, controlled electronically from the quick touch buttons
- 34 user programmes: vary your workouts with this huge range of pre-set workouts
- 7″ Backlit LCD Console: 3 colour feedback shows your stats such as speed, distance, time, calories burned, pulse and incline
- 3 User profiles: allowsÂ multiple users to set their preferences so you can better track progress
- USB charger: charge your phone and other devices using the built-in USB charger
- MP3 connectivity: connect your iPod or MP3 player
- Built-in speakers: listen to your favourite workout tunes to get you in the zone
- Soft drop folding: folds easily and safely for storage.
- Hand grip and wireless pulse sensor
- Cooling fan: keep cool with this fan (although please note, according to lots of reviews, the fan is not very powerful!)
- Auto stop safety system: if things go wrong, this safety feature can prevent injury by switching off the belt
- Wheels/rollers: easily transport the treadmill
- Max user weight: 140kg
- Product weight 103kg
- Dimensions: 186 x 90 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 110 x 90 x 159 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10 years motor, 2 years frame, parts and labour
Reebok GT60 vs ZR10
A lot of people are interested to know how the GT60 and ZR10 Reebok Treadmills stack up against one another. So, here is our overview of the Reebok ZR10 vs GT60.
- Motor Size: the GT60 has a more powerful motor at 2.5 HP vs 2.0 HP
- Top Speed: the GT60 has a higher top speed of 20 km/h vs 18 km/h
- Running Surface: the GT60 has a larger running surface at 51 x 145 cm vs 45 x 132 cm (making it 6 cm wider and 13 cm longer)
- Maximum User Weight: the GT60 has a higher maximum user weight of 130 kg vs 120 kg
- Price: the GT60 is more expensive at £649.99 (at the time of writing) vs £529.99 (at the time of writing)
Both models are foldable; reach 15% incline; include built-in speakers; have transport wheels and are built with an auto stop safety system.
However, if you’re taller and/or heavier, the larger deck and higher maximum user weight of the GT60 are essential.
For the sake of around £100 – 150, the features are much better on the GT60. For this reason, if you have the budget and are stuck deciding, you should opt for the Reebok GT60.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Manual
If you’ve lost your copy, or are keen to check them out before purchasing, here is a link to the Reebok GT60 User Manual. Here you will find assembly instructions, spare parts lists, maintenance tips, and advice on faults and troubleshooting console and power issues.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Reebok One GT60 Treadmill