Reebok One GT60 Treadmill
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Reviews
Fitness Savvy took a look online and found 51 Reebok GT60 Treadmill reviews. Overall, this running machine scored 4.7 out of 5.
- Very easy to assemble (approximately 20 – 40 minutes)
- Smooth folding up and down
- Manual programming is great, as the pre-set ones appear to be aimed at casual runners
- Great sound for such small speakers
- Solid build quality
- Large running deck
- One user reported receiving a unit which was not lubricated and had missing nuts underneath which resulted in a “clacking” noise.
- The cooling fan is not very powerful, as per several customer reviews
- Started failing after about 6 months for one customer. They had lots of issues getting it fixed
- Inaccurate heart rate sensors
- Doesn’t fold away very well – it sticks out. It lifts up more than anything
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Videos
About the Reebok GT60 Treadmill
The Reebok GT60 One Series Treadmill is a great option for your home gym set up. Forming part of the highly popular Reebok Treadmill running machine range, the GT60 comes packed with features.
With 15% incline and a top speed of 20 km/h (12.4 mph), this cardio machine will challenge all users – regardless of their level. In addition, the wireless pulse sensor monitors heart rate to help you achieve optimal intensity level to maximise results.
The One Series cushioning system helps reduce impact on your joints, making this a great treadmill for those engaged in rehab, or who suffer from knee joint problems such as arthritis.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Reebok One GT60 Treadmill price, then you’re in the right place. As the UK’s leading fitness price comparison website, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, Fitness Superstore and many more.
With prices changing every day, you should check back here before you guy gym equipment. We also include the latest up to date discount codes and vouchers. Check out the ones below to see if you can save even more.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Specs
- Top Speed: reach speeds of 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Running surface: 51 x 145 cm
- 2.5 HP Motor: a powerful continuous motor for smooth, consistent operation
- Variable incline: up to 15% elevation, controlled electronically from the quick touch buttons
- 34 user programmes: vary your workouts with this huge range of pre-set workouts
- 7″ Backlit LCD Console: 3 colour feedback shows your stats such as speed, distance, time, calories burned, pulse and incline
- 3 User profiles: allows multiple users to set their preferences so you can better track progress
- USB charger: charge your phone and other devices using the built-in USB charger
- MP3 connectivity: connect your iPod or MP3 player
- Built-in speakers: listen to your favourite workout tunes to get you in the zone
- Soft drop folding: folds easily and safely for storage.
- Hand grip and wireless pulse sensor
- Cooling fan: keep cool with this fan (although please note, according to lots of reviews, the fan is not very powerful!)
- Auto stop safety system: if things go wrong, this safety feature can prevent injury by switching off the belt
- Wheels/rollers: easily transport the treadmill
- Max user weight: 140kg
- Product weight 103kg
- Dimensions: 186 x 90 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 110 x 90 x 159 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10 years motor, 2 years frame, parts and labour
Reebok GT60 vs ZR10
A lot of people are interested to know how the GT60 and ZR10 Reebok Treadmills stack up against one another. So, here is our overview of the Reebok ZR10 vs GT60.
- Motor Size: the GT60 has a more powerful motor at 2.5 HP vs 2.0 HP
- Top Speed: the GT60 has a higher top speed of 20 km/h vs 18 km/h
- Running Surface: the GT60 has a larger running surface at 51 x 145 cm vs 45 x 132 cm (making it 6 cm wider and 13 cm longer)
- Maximum User Weight: the GT60 has a higher maximum user weight of 130 kg vs 120 kg
- Price: the GT60 is more expensive at £649.99 (at the time of writing) vs £529.99 (at the time of writing)
Both models are foldable; reach 15% incline; include built-in speakers; have transport wheels and are built with an auto stop safety system.
However, if you’re taller and/or heavier, the larger deck and higher maximum user weight of the GT60 are essential.
For the sake of around £100 – 150, the features are much better on the GT60. For this reason, if you have the budget and are stuck deciding, you should opt for the Reebok GT60.
Reebok One GT60 Treadmill Manual
If you’ve lost your copy, or are keen to check them out before purchasing, here is a link to the Reebok GT60 User Manual. Here you will find assembly instructions, spare parts lists, maintenance tips, and advice on faults and troubleshooting console and power issues. If you’re still struggling to find answers to various issues, you can check out these handy tips.
Specification: Reebok One GT60 Treadmill
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
Display, Fan, Foldable, Incline, Wheels/Rollers
Calories, Distance, Incline, iPod Connector, Pulse, Speakers, Speed, Time
|Top Speed (mph)|
|Max User Weight|
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Top Speed (km/h)|