Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill
Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 83 online user reviews of the Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill. Overall, this running machine scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the range of features, quietness, and sturdy build quality.
- Overall, the machine is solidly built and easy to assemble.
- The treadmill features a wide range of workout programmes so people of all levels will find something to suit their needs.
- The belt feels “springy” and is great for those who require low-impact cardio machines.
- Operates quietly, so it’s a great choice if noise levels are a concern.
- An experienced runner chose this model for when the weather is bad and had no complaints.
- Many buyers who researched many treadmills found this to be the best value – especially when taking the width into account.
- One user reported that the incline mechanism broke within 3 uses.
- Several people note that the fan is not very powerful.
- The heart rate monitor is not very accurate, as observed by some customers.
- One reviewer suggested users near the maximum weight limit going a level up. This is because the belt seems hesitant at low speeds for heavier individuals.
About the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
Featuring Air Motion Technology, the Jet 200 Treadmill from Reebok is a great option for those seeking a low-impact cardio workout. Competitively priced, this running machine allows for a great home workout, without breaking the bank.
The 2.25 CHP motor delivers enough power to accommodate runners of 120 kg (19 stone) at speeds of up to 18 km/h. Our research shows that customers nearing the weight limit may want to opt for the next model up (the Jet 300, which is suitable for people up to 140 kg/22 stone) due to the belt being “hesitant” at lower speeds for heavier people.
You’ll find 24 pre-set workout programmes which allow you to vary your workouts and intensity. This includes the ability to adjust the incline up to 15% at the touch of a button.
The unit arrives almost fully assembled, making it easy to put together. It’s also worth noting that this machine weighs over 92 kg, boxed, so it is recommended to have it delivered to the room you intend to build it.
Overall, customer reviews were favourable, with many commenting on the excellent value and sturdy build quality. The biggest qualm regarded the fan, which is not very powerful.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor: 2.25 CHP
- Running surface: 46 x 140 cm
- Incline: 15% programmable incline
- Top speed: 18 km/h (11 mph)
- Display: LED feeds back key stats including incline level, pulse, calories, time, speed, distance
- Pre-set workout programmes: 24
- Media: MP3 connectivity and speakers
- Foldable: easily folds away to save space
- Safety: auto-stop safety feature
- Max. user weight: 120 kg
- Product weight: 78 kg
- Dimensions: 181 x 78 x 139 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 114 x 78 x 114 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Reebok Jet 200 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Sports Direct and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy home gym equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Popular Reebok Treadmills
Reebok Treadmills are highly popular. Here are the best models available today. Compare features side by side by checking the scales icon.
Specification: Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill
Accessory Tray, Bluetooth, Display, Fan, Foldable, hand pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, iPad Holder, Quick Touch Keys, Quiet motor, Speed Control, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight|
Bluetooth, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Speakers, Speed, Time, Total Strokes, Watt, Workout Progress
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|