Quest Protein Bars
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Bodybuilding Warehouse, Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Quest Nutrition Quest Bar 12x60g Double Chocolate Chunk High Protein exp 09/20 for only £16.95, which is 42% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£28.99).
- The lowest price of Quest Nutrition Caramel Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar, 12 Count was obtained on August 8, 2020 2:51 am.
Quest Protein Bars Prices
- Birthday Cake
- Blueberry Muffin
- Caramel Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate Chip
- Cinnamon Roll
- Cookies & Cream
- Double Chocolate
- Mocha Choc Chip
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Raspberry
Quest Protein Bars Review
We also took the liberty of looking online and collating all reviews we could find. Out of 2,109 online user reviews, Quest Protein Bars scored 4.4 out of 5.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- High in protein and fibre
- Low in carbs
- Some people find it hard not to eat more than one at a time
- Very sweet, artificial aftertaste as per many online reviews
What Are Quest Bars?
The Quest Protein bar is one of the most popular around. Second only to the infamous Carb Killa bars by Grenade Nutrition, Quest Bars are a high-protein, low-carb, and gluten-free treat.
- 200 calories per bar (ranging from 180 to 220, depending on flavour)
- 21 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 7 g impact carbs (these are carbs which affect blood sugar. Other carbs used in this product do not)
- 14 g fibre
- Macro ratio (protein, carbs, fat) 44/15/41
Quest Protein Bar Reviews
We’ve taken a look online and highlighted some online reviews we found. Over at Amazon, these protein bars currently have a review score of 3.9 out of 5. Here’s what people over at Amazon had to say about Quest Bars:
I love it. So good, but I am afraid to purchase it often because it is hard to control and it is hard to have it only once per day for example.
Some reviewers noted that the quality of the product was inconsistent:
It seems like a large batch of these bars has been manufactured by someone else or that they needed to get rid of a lot that were going end of life in October this year.
We found a few online reviews which mentioned a not-so-pleasant aftertaste:
Unsure whether or not the product I received was 100%, ok taste followed by such a horrible sweetness. Read a review or two that says the bars were incorrectly stored and i would agree with this. Would much rather recommend Grenade or PhD bars
In addition to reviews from Amazon, here is what some people had to say over at Bodybuilding Warehouse:
These are freaking awesome, they taste so good considering the macros on them. I def recommend the coconut and the cookie dough flavour. I do think they are too pricey but unfortunately there is probably no other protein bar on the market that tastes as good as Quest.
Some reviewers also included some helpful tips:
Tip, all of these protein bars taste so much better if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to soften them and really bring out the flavour.
We thought we’d also throw in some independent video reviews, too. Check them out to help you decide if Quest Bars are for you!
Do Quest Protein Bars Make You Gain Weight?
This is a popular question. The answer is simple: If you are in a calorie surplus, you will gain weight. If you ate just one Quest Bar per day, and that was all the food you ate, of course you won’t put on weight. However, if gaining weight is your goal, these can certainly add some extra calories to help you on your way.
Alternative Protein Bars & Snacks
Compare features and prices of alternative protein bars & snacks below.
At Fitness Savvy, we look to make sure all info on our website is up to date and accurate. However, packaging, item sizes and nutritional information might vary from supplier to supplier, so please make sure you check the retailer’s website to check nutritional info, flavours etc. Also, you should always read the labels of packaging.
Specification: Quest Protein Bars
|Calories Per Serving|