ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike
ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike Review
Fitness Savvy took a look around and discovered 120 customer reviews of the ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike. Overall, this foldable exercise bike scored a disappointing 3.7 out of 5. A large number of reviewers reported receiving multiple faulty items.
- Folds away nicely to save space
- Can be used in two positions – upright or recumbent
- Easy and straightforward to assemble – an average of 2 hours to put together
- Very quiet operation for most users (see cons for more details on the “not so quiet” reports!)
- Many users reported receiving faulty items. Even the replacements were faulty in a number of instances
- Several users complained of very poor customer service from ProForm
- A number of customers said that it started to get loud after a few weeks of using it, making banging and clunking noises
- Display console is not backlit. This makes it difficult to view
- Many users were not pleased with the iFit subscription. It costs extra money, and some users report that this is the only app you can connect to it
- One user, who is 5′ 1″ said that she could not adjust the seat to suit her height in either the recumbent or upright positions
- Also, taller users report that it is not great for them, either
- Fitting for the seat adjustment is not “snug” causing the seat to move for some users
- Rocks side to side a lot when in use, according to one reviewer
ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike Videos
Alternative ProForm Exercise Bikes
Compare prices and read reviews on a range of ProForm exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
About the ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike
Well, the reviews weren’t great. For this reason, we shall leave the pros and cons, and features/benefits below to tell you everything you need to know about this bike.
Fitness Savvy has reviewed a lot of exercise bikes and our advice is to decide what you really want from your exercise bike. So far as we can tell, the only benefit of this bike over others is that it can adjust between upright and recumbent.
While that is a nice feature, it also caused issues for some users. We suggest looking into an upright or recumbent bike and pick one or the other. Head on over to our upright bikes page. There, we have reviewed products in the same level of detail as this one, and/or entered the star rating from all global retailers we could find.
We have sorted the bikes in order of review score, so you can see the best bikes at the top of the page.
You can then use the little scales icon to add the bikes you like to a comparison table where you can compare features and costs side by side to see which one is the best fit for you and your needs.
You can do the same with our recumbent bikes category, too.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £100
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £100 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
ProForm X-Bike Duo Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Decathlon and more. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy exercise bikes.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
ProForm X-Bike Duo Features & Benefits
- Transforms from upright to recumbent in seconds, so you can choose your workout style
- Electromagnetic resistance system
- 14 user programmes
- 14 resistance levels
- Console feedback including time, distance, speed/rpm, calories
- 3kg flywheel
- Self-levelling pedals with pedal straps
- Adjustable seat
- Max. user weight 115kg (18st 1lb)
- Dimensions: 121 x 53 x 93 cm (L x W x H)
- Product weight: 35kg
- Transportation wheels
- Folds for storage
- Minimal assembly
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s 2 year parts and labour guarantee
ProForm X-Bike Duo Manual
If you’ve lost your copy, or simply want to check out the instructions for assembly before purchasing, here is a link to the ProForm X-Bike Manual.
Alternative Folding Exercise Bikes
We list hundreds of folding exercise bikes to ensure you find the right exercise bike for you. Compare features and prices of alternatives.
Specification: ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike
Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time
Adjustable Seat, Foldable, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight|