ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Sweatband.com, Proform UK.
- At sweatband.com you can purchase ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 Indoor Cycle for only £1,599.00
- The lowest price of ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 Indoor Cycle was obtained on December 2, 2021 2:45 pm.
ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 Prices
ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 Reviews
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 10 online user reviews of the Proform Studio Bike Pro 22. Overall, this exercise spin bike scored a perfect 5 out of 5.
We’ve combined the customer score with our expert overview to award this spin bike a Savvy Score of 9.2 out of 10. The only things that let this bike down were the low maximum user weight (just 250 lbs) and we couldn’t find info on the flywheel weight.
- The large 22″ monitor on the Studio Bike Pro 22 version is massive – excellent for both cycling and other iFit exercises
- Customers who spent a lot of time comparing this ProForm bike to the Peleton decided that this was the better option
- The bike is solidly built and sturdy
- One buyer said they were very pleased that they can create their very own custom workouts on iFit
- Users were pleased with how the screen swivels so you can get it to the right angle and also use it for other exercises, not just cycling
- The ride is smooth and quiet, according to several happy customers
- While the handlebars do adjust up and down, there is no forward or backwards adjustment – this was simply a customer observation and they stated that this didn’t bother them
Alternative ProForm Exercise Bikes
Compare prices and read reviews on a range of ProForm exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
ProForm X-Bike Duo Exercise Bike£499.00
About the ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing fitness equipment products. ProForm, we have to admit, have received some pretty poor reviews for some of their products. However, the ProForm Studio Bike Pro and Pro 22 have received nothing but praise.
At the time of writing, all 10 of the customer reviews we found have given this spinning bike a solid 5 out of 5, with serious fitness nuts saying that this is better than the Peleton.
In a nutshell, this spinning bike is well built, sturdy, has a large monitor and is compatible with iFit. iFit is famous for its interactive workouts across range of global locations. The beauty is that the interactive trainers can adjust the resistance on your machine as you progress.
Whilst iFit is a great feature, it is not necessary to have a subscription and you are still able to workout without it.
The monitor is 22″ on the Pro 22, and 10″ on the standard version, however, both swivel so you can turn the screen around and take part in other workouts such as Yoga and Pilates.
You’ll also discover a set of hand weights that you can use for upper body or rehabilitation exercises. It’s a little gimmicky, however, a small set of weights (these are 3 lbs each, or about 1.5 kg) can always come in handy.
While this ProForm Exercise Bike is a great option, the Savvy Score of 9.2 falls too short to be included in our Best Spinning Bikes Guide for 2022. Instead, if iFit isn’t the biggest reason for investing in this bike, we highly recommend checking out our best spinning bikes guide to find a better solution. Our highest-rated model is the JTX Cyclo 6. Check out the specs below.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £200
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22 Features/Benefits
- Inertia enhanced flywheel
- 22″ Touchscreen HD Monitor (10″ on the standard version)
- iFit compatible
- 24 resistance levels
- Easily adjustable seat and handlebars
- Pedals with straps and optional toe cage
- 2 x 3 lbs (1.5 kg) hand weights
- Transport wheels
- Bottle holder
- Max. user weight: 115 kg (250 lbs)
- Product weight: 65.5 kg (144 lbs)
- Dimensions: 21.9” x 56.5” x 54” (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 10-Year Frame, 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
JTX Cyclo Studio Indoor Training Bike£699.00
NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle£1,471.84
JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike£499.00
JLL IC300 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike£399.99
JLL IC400 Elite Indoor Cycling Bike£349.99
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle£949.00
Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue£2,905.00
NordicTrack GX 8.0 Indoor Cycle£699.00
Specification: ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22