ProForm Pro HIIT H14
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Proform UK.
- At proformfitness.co.uk you can purchase Pro HIIT H14 for only £1,999.00
- The lowest price of Pro HIIT H14 was obtained on November 30, 2021 4:34 pm.
ProForm Pro HIIT H14 Prices
ProForm Pro HIIT H14 Review
We took a look online and discovered 54 customer reviews for the ProForm Pro HIIT H14. Overall, this HIIT trainer scored 4 out of 5.
- The ProForm H14 has a great range of motion – so even taller users (6’4″+) should find this cardio machine suitable
- Its compact design makes it perfect for smaller home gym setups
- If you’re looking for a quiet piece of exercise equipment, then the HIIT H14 should suit you – most customers mentioned how quiet it is in their reviews
- A large proportion of customers bought this machine for the iFit features which they say they are pleased with
- One customer reports that he is about 35 lbs under the max user weight and that this machine is capable of supporting him, although it does wobble a little bit
- Those caught in two minds between a stepper or elliptical machine will find the HIIT H14 is the perfect mix
- As we’ve encountered with many ProForm products, the customer service appears to be pretty bad
- Several customers report rattling noises or the machine breaking down within a few weeks of use
- The display console must be unplugged to power down which can be a nuisance
- When it comes to assembly, it’s not as easy as other fitness equipment options to put together – some people recommend having a professional install it
Alternative ProForm Cross Trainers
Compare prices and read reviews on a range of ProForm cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best cross trainer for your needs.
ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical£999.00
About the ProForm Pro HIIT H14
HIIT training is a form of exercise whereby you train at full (or near full) capacity for a period (let’s say 30 seconds at a high intensity) and then perform a recovery period – perhaps a minute or 2 at a lower intensity. Studies show that as much can be achieved in just 5 – 10 minutes as a full-length standard cardio workout. For this reason, it is perfect for those with less time or who prefer to exercise for shorter periods.
Until recently, Bowflex monopolized the market with their Max Trainer stepper/elliptical HIIT hybrid. Their machines are highly rated and filled a gap in the market where people wanted stepper machines but did not have the height to accommodate them.
ProForm has entered the market with a cheaper, comparable alternative. The ProForm HIIT H14 has received generally favourable reviews from both customers and professional product review sites.
The console centres on the iFit app (which does require a paid subscription) and allows users to train with interactive workouts across a range of scenic global locations. One of the big selling points is that the machine automatically adjusts to fit the training program and location. This means no two workouts will be exactly the same.
The machine’s design means that while you step (and work the hamstrings, calves and quads) you can “box” with the handles. The result? A full-body workout, more muscle activation and a higher calorie burn.
Complete with a 14″ touchscreen monitor, 26 resistance levels, built-in fan and speakers, the ProForm Pro HIIT H14 is the perfect all-rounder cardio machine.
In general, customers were very pleased with this machine, however, some have criticized ProForm’s customer service. It also seems strange to customers (and us, to be fair) that the console must be unplugged.
ProForm Pro HIIT H14 vs L6
You might have noticed two versions of this HIIT trainer are available. Here we’ve highlighted the main differences so you know which one is right for you.
- Price: The ProForm Pro HIIT H14 is the more expensive of the two models – currently priced at £1,999 compared with £999 for the ProForm Pro HIIT L6.
- Resistance levels: You’ll get a few more resistance levels with the H14 – that’s 26 compared with 22.
- Screen size: The “14” referenced in the product title likely refers to the larger 14″ monitor, compared with the 6″ monitor on the L6.
- Audio Auxiliary Port: We noticed that the H14 has an auxiliary port so you can connect your device to a bigger sound system. We cannot see that this feature is available on the L6.
- Everything else: Pretty much all other features are the same between both models – so things like speakers, max user weight, flywheel weight etc.
Looking at both the HIIT H14 and the L6, it does not seem like the H14 can justify being twice as expensive. We’re sure most people can live with fewer resistance levels and a smaller screen and save themselves nearly £1,000! For this reason, we recommend keeping the extra cash and investing that in some weightlifting equipment instead and going for the cheaper one. That said, if you have money to burn and really want a much bigger screen, then knock yourselves out with the H14!
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £2000
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
ProForm Pro HIIT H14 Specs
- 26 digital resistance levels
- 14″ Smart HD Touchscreen
- Elliptical stepper movement – feet travel on a 10-inch vertical and 5-inch horizontal elliptical path. This motion is great for burning more calories and building strength.
- 14 kg (30 lbs) Inertia enhanced flywheel
- Dual EKG pulse grips
- Oversized, cushioned pedals
- iFit Bluetooth compatible (iFit is a subscription service that is chargeable after the free trial)
- iPod/MP3 compatible
- 2-inch speakers
- Max. user weight: 147 kg (325 lbs)
- Product weight: 102 kg (225 lbs)
- Dimensions: 170 x 76 x 162 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (when registered within 28 days)
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
NordicTrack FS14i Elliptical Cross Trainer£2,199.00
NordicTrack SE3i Elliptical Cross Trainer£699.00
NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer£1,216.09
Roger Black Gold Cross Trainer£349.00
JTX Zenith: Gym Cross Trainer£899.00
XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer£159.99
JTX Tri-Fit Incline Cross Trainer£709.00
Marcy Onyx C80 Elliptical Cross Trainer£449.00
Octane Fitness xR6000 X-Ride Seated Elliptical£2,999.00
Impetus IE 6800am Air Magnetic Elliptical Cross Trainer£1,153.99
Specification: ProForm Pro HIIT H14