ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Proformfitness, eBay, Sweatband.com.
- At proformfitness.co.uk you can purchase Pro 2000 for only £1,599.00, which is 6% less than the cost in eBay (£1,699.00).
- The lowest price of ProForm Pro 2000 Motorised Folding Treadmill – 15% Power Incline Running Machine was obtained on September 19, 2021 2:01 pm.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill Prices
ProForm Pro 2000 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 372 online user reviews of the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4 out of 5. Buyers were pleased with the build quality, value for money, and quiet operation.
- Runs quietly when in use, something many reviewers commented on. This is due to a powerful 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor.
- Easy to assemble and set-up.
- Solid and sturdy, durable, and well-built cardio machine.
- When users had issues, they found customer support at Icon Fitness to be helpful and patient.
- The running deck is comfortable for both walking and running.
- Very well packaged, with clear instructions and well-labelled parts.
- The incline and speed buttons are easy to use.
- One buyer highlighted features which were “unexpected” such as the dual fans in the console and high-quality speakers.
- The backlit screen is a little bright, according to one customer, who also found the iFit buttons to be unnecessarily glaring.
- For one user, the edge of the belt had a slight warp which caused it to touch the plastic deck cover. This resulted in a rubbing noise which could be heard while walking. Although not a major issue, it was still something worth pointing out.
- One reviewer reported that it was larger than they expected.
- Some customers received damaged or faulty items. Common issues were squeaking or rattling noises and damaged boxes.
- After a long time of constant use, some users reported multiple faults such as randomly stopping during workouts, electrical control board failure and damaged running belts.
Alternative ProForm Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of ProForm treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
When buying a treadmill, one of the first things to consider is the motor power. Generally speaking, the more powerful the motor, the longer it will last. In addition, powerful motors tend to operate much more quietly and can accommodate higher top speeds.
The ProForm Pro 2000 comes with a 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) Mach Z motor. This drive system allows users of up to 300 lbs (135 kg) to run at top speeds of 22 km/h (12 mph) at inclines reaching 15%.
If you’re a taller runner, you’ll be pleased to find that it comes with a generous 22″ x 60″ (55 x 152 cm) running belt. This means you can really stretch out your legs while running without feeling conscious that you’re too big for it.
Larger rollers also contribute to a smoother and more comfortable ride. The Pro 2000 is manufactured with 2.5″ precision machined and balanced, non-flex rollers. These high-quality components make for a truly top-quality cardio machine.
While writing our ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill review, we found most users were happy with the sturdiness, build quality and quiet motor. However, some users reported receiving faulty items. The comments about the Icon Fitness customer service were mixed but mostly positive.
Alternative Treadmills Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Features, Benefits and Specifications
- Top Speed: 22 km/h/ 12 mph
- 3.5 CHP motor: the powerful, 3.5 continuous horsepower motor is quiet and durable
- 22″ x 60″ (55 x 152 cm) running deck: the large tread belt allows plenty of room for even the tallest of runners to stretch their stride.
- 7″ full-colour touch display: feeds back key stats and is iFit module compatible
- CoolAire workout fans: featuring two speed settings, the dual-fan helps keep you cool.
- Incline: -3% to 15%
- iPod connectivity: plug in your MP3 player or iPod and play your favourite workout playlist through the powerful 3-inch speakers.
- SpaceSaver design: this treadmill folds away easily to save on space.
- Max. user weight: 135 kg (300 lbs)
- Product weight: 140 kg (310 lbs)
- Dimensions: 205 x 98 x 180 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 97 x 99 x 190 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 5-years motor; 2-years parts and labour
ProForm Pro 2000 vs NordicTrack 1750
We often find people like to compare particular treadmills. The most common comparison made with the ProForm Pro 2000 is the NordicTrack 1750.
We’ve compared the key features to help you decide which is the running machine for your fitness needs and budget.
- Overall User Rating: the ProForm Pro 2000 received many more reviews (372 vs. 119) however, scored exactly the same as the NordicTrack 1750. Both machines receiving 4 out of 5. As this was close, we converted to a percentage. The results? The 1750 edges it with 80.8% compared to 79.6%.
- Running Deck: at 55 x 152 cm (20″ x 60″) both running decks are exactly the same size.
- Motor: the ProForm Pro 2000 motor is smaller (3.5 vs 3.8 CHP). Also, the NordicTrack motor comes with a lifetime warranty, compared with ProForm’s 5-year motor warranty.
- Incline: both treadmills feature 15% incline and 3% decline.
- Warranty: as already mentioned, the 1750 comes with a lifetime motor warranty compared with only 5 years for the Pro 2000. Other warranty aspects are the same (lifetime frame and 2-year parts and labour)
- Other Features: the NordicTrack 1750 has a lot more to offer in terms of workout features. It has 38 pre-set workout programmes and triple oversized fans, too.
- Price: at the time of writing, the ProForm 2000 is cheaper at £1,599 compared with £1,899 for the NordicTrack 1750.
So, what’s our take? The lifetime motor warranty, better customer reviews and wider range of features make the NordicTrack 1750 the better option. If you could get both at the same price, it is an easy choice, however, £300 is quite a lot more to spend on the extras.
ProForm Pro 2000 Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the ProForm Pro 2000 manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill