ProForm Power 995i Treadmill
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We researched the ProForm Power 995i Treadmill and discovered 263 customer reviews. Overall, this running machine scored an average of 4 out of 5.
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and stable running platform
- Clear instructions along with clearly labelled parts
- Smooth operation
- Large running deck is great for taller users
- Great variety of workouts
- Many users report the CPU breaking quite early on after purchase. A few even say it broke several times
- Some users report the interface being complicated to use
- Rear supports wear through after some time
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Features
The ProForm Power 995i Folding Treadmill is a powerful treadmill for a reasonable budget. Featuring incline, Quick Speed and Incline controls, as well as the joint-friendly ProShox cushioning system, this treadmill is certainly worthy of anyone’s shortlist when looking to buy treadmills.
- 3.0HP continuous motor: the Mach Z commercial plus motor is powerful, yet quiet, for optimum workout performance.
- SpaceSaver folding design: the 995i easily folds away thanks to the EasyLift Assist mechanism.
- Top Speed of 22 km/h (13.7 mph): using the Quick Speed controls, you can easily adjust your pace.
- 0 – 12% incline: add variety and increase the challenge of your workout at the touch of a button wit ProForm’s trademarked Quick Incline controls.
- Running area: 152 x 51 cm. This large running area is suitable for taller users.
- ProShox cushioning: this air-based absorption system ensures less energy is passed back up your leg while running. This results in a kinder workout for your joints, while recruiting more muscle action.
- LED display: keep track of pulse, watts, calories burned, distance, time, pace and incline.
- 30 pre-set workout programmes: this large range of workout programmes ensures a huge variety of workouts.
- iFit enabled: visit different cities around the world for your exercise session. Please note that subscription is needed for this.
- Bluetooth connectivity: as well as using iFit via the Bluetooth connection, you can also connect a Smart wireless receiver for heart rate monitoring
- Built-in speakers: enjoy your favourite workout tunes with this high-quality built-in sound system with 2-inch speakers.
- CoolAire fan: keep cool and workout for longer, and in more comfort, thanks to this handy fan.
- Wheels/Rollers: treadmills tend to be heavy pieces of equipment. These rollers will help transport the treadmill more easily.
- Max. user weight: 125kg
- Product weight: 92kg
- Dimensions: 198 x 92 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 94 x 92 x 180 (L x W x H)
ProForm Fitness Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best price for the ProForm Power 995i exercise treadmill, then you’re in the right place! When creating this product, we found it to be available from Amazon, SweatBand, Fitness Superstore and eBay.
With prices fluctuating daily, and new discount codes appearing, it’s important to check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy. This will help ensure you get the very best price and deals.
Check out the discount codes and deals below to see if you can save even more on the ProForm 9951.
ProForm Power 995i vs NordicTrack C990
- Cost: The ProForm 995i is much cheaper, coming in at around £900 or so at the time of writing, compared to £1,300 for the NordicTrack C990.
- Star rating: Out of 314 reviews, the C990 only scored 3.4 out of 5, while the ProForm 995i scored a much higher 4 out of 5, based on 263 customer ratings.
- Motor: When it comes to the motor, both are equally powerful. However, many users complained that the NordicTrack motor seemed to lack power.
- Top Speed: Both are equal when it comes to top speed
- Max. user weight: at 125kg, both treadmills are again equal on this factor.
- Incline: Both reach 12% incline, with easy to adjust controls.
- Running Area: The NordicTrack C990 is 1 cm wider – almost negligible difference
ProForm Power 995i Owner’s Manual
When looking for help troubleshooting, the user manual is a great place to start. If you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, head on over and check out the ProForm Power 995i Owner’s Manual PDF. In addition, you’ll find other helpful info such as parts lists, assembly guide,
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Used
For those who are in the market for a second-hand 995i, the best places to check are GumTree and eBay. We’ve added some eBay listings below. If one is going cheap there, you should find it in this automatically updated listing.
Specification: ProForm Power 995i Treadmill
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Pulse, Speakers, Speed, Time, Watt
Display, Fan, Foldable, Incline, iPad Holder, Resistance, Wheels/Rollers
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|
|Max User Weight|
|Motor Power (HP)|