ProForm Power 995i Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Proformfitness, Sweatband.com, Amazon.co.uk.
- At proformfitness.co.uk you can purchase Power 995i for only £899.00, which is 25% less than the cost in Sweatband.com (£1,199.00).
- The lowest price of ProForm Power 995i Treadmill was obtained on October 18, 2020 12:29 pm.
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Prices
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We researched the ProForm Power 995i Treadmill and discovered 263 customer reviews. Overall, this running machine scored an average of 4 out of 5.
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and stable running platform
- Clear instructions along with clearly labelled parts
- Smooth operation
- The large running deck is great for taller users
- Great variety of workouts
- Many users report the CPU breaking quite early on after purchase. A few even say it broke several times
- Some users report the interface is complicated to use
- Rear supports wear through after some time
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill Features
The ProForm Power 995i Folding Treadmill is a powerful treadmill for a reasonable budget. Featuring incline, Quick Speed and Incline controls, as well as the joint-friendly ProShox cushioning system, this treadmill is certainly worthy of anyone’s shortlist when looking to buy treadmills.
- 3.0HP continuous motor: the Mach Z commercial plus motor is powerful, yet quiet, for optimum workout performance.
- SpaceSaver folding design: the 995i easily folds away thanks to the EasyLift Assist mechanism.
- Top Speed of 22 km/h (13.7 mph): using the Quick Speed controls, you can easily adjust your pace.
- 0 – 12% incline: add variety and increase the challenge of your workout at the touch of a button wit ProForm’s trademarked Quick Incline controls.
- Running area: 152 x 51 cm. This large running area is suitable for taller users.
- ProShox cushioning: this air-based absorption system ensures less energy is passed back up your leg while running. This results in a kinder workout for your joints, while recruiting more muscle action.
- LED display: keep track of pulse, watts, calories burned, distance, time, pace and incline.
- 30 pre-set workout programmes: this large range of workout programmes ensures a huge variety of workouts.
- iFit enabled: visit different cities around the world for your exercise session. Please note that subscription is needed for this.
- Bluetooth connectivity: as well as using iFit via the Bluetooth connection, you can also connect a Smart wireless receiver for heart rate monitoring
- Built-in speakers: enjoy your favourite workout tunes with this high-quality built-in sound system with 2-inch speakers.
- CoolAire fan: keep cool and workout for longer, and in more comfort, thanks to this handy fan.
- Wheels/Rollers: treadmills tend to be heavy pieces of equipment. These rollers will help transport the treadmill more easily.
- Max. user weight: 125kg
- Product weight: 92kg
- Dimensions: 198 x 92 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 94 x 92 x 180 (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5-Year Motor; 2-Year Parts and Labour (must register within 28 days of purchase)
Alternative ProForm Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of ProForm treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
ProForm Power 995i vs NordicTrack C990
- Cost: The ProForm 995i is much cheaper, coming in at around Â£900 or so at the time of writing, compared to Â£1,300 for the NordicTrack C990.
- Star rating: Out of 314 reviews, the C990 only scored 3.4 out of 5, while the ProForm 995i scored a much higher 4 out of 5, based on 263 customer ratings.
- Motor: When it comes to the motor, both are equally powerful. However, many users complained that the NordicTrack motor seemed to lack power.
- Top Speed: Both are equal when it comes to top speed
- Max. user weight: at 125kg, both treadmills are again equal on this factor.
- Incline: Both reach 12% incline, with easy to adjust controls.
- Running Area: The NordicTrack C990 is 1 cm wider – almost negligible difference
ProForm Power 995i Owner’s Manual
When looking for help troubleshooting, the user manual is a great place to start. If you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, head on over and check out the ProForm Power 995i Owner’s Manual PDF. In addition, you’ll find other helpful info such as parts lists, assembly guide,
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: ProForm Power 995i Treadmill
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Time, Watt
Tablet/Phone holder, Display, Fan, Foldable, Incline, Resistance, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||