ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Decathlon, Best Gym Equipment, Proformfitness, Amazon.co.uk, Sweatband.com.
- At decathlon.co.uk you can purchase Decathlon Proform Cardio Hiit Trainer for only £799.99, which is 43% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£1,399.99).
- The lowest price of ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Cross Trainer was obtained on August 23, 2020 12:55 pm.
ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer Prices
ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer Review
The ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer is a dedicated cardio machine, designed to help users achieve maximum results in minimum time using the ever-popular HIIT (high-intensity interval training) method. out of 549 online customer reviews, this stepper machine scored 3.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the stability, range of resistance levels, and low noise, however, US customers found support staff difficult to get hold of.
- A sturdy, well-built machine, according to most users.
- The footprint is small (74 x 132 cm), so great for those with less space to set up fitness equipment in their home gym.
- Users found this machine to provide a better workout than a treadmill.
- It comes with a wide range of resistance levels (24), which users old and young found to be more than sufficient to provide an intensive workout.
- The instructions are straightforward so should take around one to two hours to assemble.
- Two reviewers claimed this to be the best piece of workout equipment they ever purchased.
- Several customers chose this workout machine due to knee joint issues. They report that the ProForm HIIT Trainer was ideal, and much better than a treadmill when it came to impact level.
- Quite a few customers received items with parts missing, or faulty components.
- Those who had issues with their product in the US criticised customer service. They appear to be difficult to get hold of.
- One reviewer reports that the stats were wildly inaccurate. While out of breath, expecting a heart rate reading of 150 – 160, the display read 80, for example.
- A larger user (110 kg / 250 lbs) found that the machine squeaks when using it, however, his wife was able to use it without any unexpected noises.
- Some users were confused and annoyed when prompted to enter payment details to get the display working. This, however, can be bypassed by holding the Bluetooth button down for more than 30 seconds. If you do this, the display will come on and work without entering payment details.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative ProForm Cross Trainers
Compare prices and read reviews on a range of ProForm cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best cross trainer for your needs.
About the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer
Built with an inertia enhanced flywheel, and featuring an impressive 24 digital levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR), the ProForm HIIT Trainer suits users of all fitness levels.
The versatility of the machine is evident in the 32 pre-set workout programmes. These apps allow you to target various goals within four main categories – Calorie Goals (8), Intensity (7), Speed (8), and Incline (8).
The 7″ LCD feeds back key data including calories burned, time, distance, speed, intensity, and pulse. The large screen makes all of this important data easy to read and digest.
You’ll receive accurate heart rate data, thanks to the Dual EKG pulse grips. However, note that one reviewer said that both handles must properly be held for accurate readings. When only one hand was on the sensors, the info appeared to be inaccurate.
The machine comes with other important features such as water bottle holder, transport wheels, cushioned pedals and integrated tablet holder.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £1000
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- 32 pre-set workout programmes
- 24 digital resistance levels
- 40 cm (16″) stride length
- 7″ LCD monitor – feeds back speed, time, calories burned, intensity, distance and pulse
- Elliptical stepper movement – feet travel on a 10-inch vertical and 5-inch horizontal elliptical path. This motion is great for burning more calories and building strength.
- Inertia enhanced flywheel
- Dual EKG pulse grips
- iFit Bluetooth compatible (iFit is a subscription service which is chargeable after the free trial)
- iPod/MP3 compatible
- 2-inch speakers
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Product weight: 85 kg
- Dimensions: 132 x 74 x 170 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (when registered within 28 days)
ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer vs. the Bowflex MAX Trainer M8
The market for low-impact elliptical/stepper hybrids is dominated by two products – the Bowflex MAX Trainer, and the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer.
We’ve compared the ProForm with the most recent, high-end version of the MAX Trainer – the M8. Here is what we found:
- Price – the most important thing for many people is the price. The ProForm HIIT comes in at Â£999 compared with Â£1,999 for the Bowflex MAX Trainer M8.
- Customer Review Score – while it is certainly cheaper, the ProForm HIIT Cardio trainer scored just 3.5 out of 5 from nearly 600 customer reviews compared with 4.6 out of 5 for the M8.
- Footprint – at 74 x 132 cm vs. 122 x 78, the ProForm takes up more floor space – 252 square centimetres to be precise. To put in perspective, this is about 16 x 16 cm of extra room, so not a huge difference, to be fair.
- Resistance Levels – the ProForm wins this battle, with 24 digital resistance levels vs. 20 for the MAX Trainer. That said, many reviewers stated that they never got close to the higher levels on either machine.
- Max. user weight – the Bowflex wins hands down on this front at 136 kg vs. 115 kg for the ProForm.
- Warranty – in the UK, both the MAX Trainer and ProForm HIIT Cardio trainer come with 2 years parts and labour warranty.
- Other Features – the ProForm includes speakers, is iPod compatible, has a built-in fan, and has more pre-set workout programmes (32 vs. 7)
So, which should you choose? While cheaper, some reviewers who tested both machines actually preferred the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer.
Although the Bowflex MAX Trainer scores higher, most of the reviews appear on the manufacturer’s own website. From our experience, the brand’s own website tends to receive higher review scores than other outlets.
Time will tell, but at half the price, it is difficult to justify spending twice as much on the MAX Trainer M8.
ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the ProForm HIIT Cardio Trainer manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer
|Stride Length (inches)||
Bluetooth, Calories, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Pulse, Speed, Time
Tablet/Phone holder, Water Water Bottle Holder, Bluetooth, Display, Fan, Hand Pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Quick Touch Keys, Resistance, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight||
|Pre-set Workout Programmes||