ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer
ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 32 online user reviews of the ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer. Overall, this cross trainer scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the console design, comfort, and stability.
- Reviewers were astounded with the quality of the machine, with some people commenting that it is just as good as the commercial machines found in gyms.
- Expert testers praised the machine for itâs sturdiness which made users feel totally safe and secure whilst exercising.
- Customers enjoyed the benefits of the diagrams on the instruction manual which make the assembly process easier and quicker.
- The easy, no-fuss assembly is a brilliant bonus.
- Nearly all buyers found that setting up their machines at home without any extra help was very straight-forward.
- Users were thrilled to discover the various features which included a wide range of programs.
- One reviewer was relieved to find that the machine is very quiet.
- One reviewer remarked on the weight of the machine and noted that it was incredibly heavy.
- Several buyers reported that this cross trainer requires two people to install due to itâs size and weight.
- A number of customers were put off by the cost which they felt was too steep considering the machineâs features.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative ProForm Cross Trainers
Compare prices and read reviews on a range of ProForm cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best cross trainer for your needs.
About the ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer
The ProForm 7.0 gained the favour of gym enthusiasts and consumers simply seeking the ease and comfort of working out at home. The price proved to be a drawback for some but others considered this elliptical cross trainer to be a worthwhile investment.
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £1000
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer Features, Benefits & Specs
- Resistance type: Magnetic
- Resistance levels: 22
- Workout programmes: 29 (manual + 28 pre-set workout apps including 14 Tempo apps, 14 Interval apps)
- Stride length: 19.6″- 20.8″ adjustable stride
- Flywheel weight: 11 kg (24.2 lbs)
- Console type: Round Watts LED display with Endurance, Tempo and Peak zones, Work and Recovery buttons for Interval Training feeding back; speed, distance, time, heart rate, resistance, Calories burned, pace, RPM, incline, Watts
- Hand pulse sensors
- Water bottle holder
- Tablet holder
- Compatible music port for iPod®/mp3 player
- Intermix Acoustica 2.0 sound system
- Accessory tray
- Cooling fan
- Transport wheels
- Max. user weight: 125 kg
- Product weight: 110 kg
- Dimensions: 202 x 64 x 165 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (if registered within 28 days of purchase)
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: ProForm 7.0 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Endurance, Peak zones, Tempo
Speakers, Transport wheels, Water Water Bottle Holder, Accessory Tray, Bluetooth, Fan, Heart Rate Monitor
|Max User Weight||
|Pre-set Workout Programmes||