ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline)
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Sweatband.com.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase ProForm 505 CST 12 Program 10 Level Incline Treadmill with Built-In Speakers for only £799.00
- The lowest price of ProForm 505 CST 12 Program 10 Level Incline Treadmill with Built-In Speakers was obtained on September 26, 2021 12:30 am.
ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline) Prices
ProForm 505 CST TreadmillÂ Review
Featuring 18 workout apps and a 5″ display monitor, the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill is a popular running machine. Out of 684 online reviews, this treadmill scored 4.1 out of 5. Users were pleased with the value for money, the media connectivity, and the comfortable running deck.
- One of the most common comments from customers was the great value for money.
- The customer support team at ProForm were helpful, guiding users through set-up when they had issues, and calling back when they said they would.
- Users were happy with the ability to connect various media devices and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Overall, customers were happy with the “feel” of the running deck.
- Is easy to set up and can be done in as little as one hour, though most people reported two to three hours set-up time.
- The machine folds away easily and saves on space when not in use.
- Although it is heavy (and most customers suggest setting it up where you intend keeping it), it does have wheels/rollers to help move it around once set up.
- The speed and incline controls are simple to use, and the instruction manual is clear and easy to understand.
- One user was unhappy that the pre-set workout programmes have set speed and incline settings, and there wasn’t a way (so far as they could tell) to adjust them as you progress.
- It is a rather heavy piece of cardio equipment.
- A customer reported that the console is a little oversized and that the gloss black tends to reflect any overhead lighting which might be distracting for some users.
- The speakers are not very loud, according to one buyer.
Alternative ProForm Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of ProForm treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the ProForm CST 505 Treadmill
ProForm Fitness is widely regarded as a top player in the fitness and cardio equipment market. The ProForm CST 505 folding treadmill comes in at a reasonable price and represents excellent value for money, as evidenced in the customer reviews we read.
Built with a 2.5 CHP motor, this cardio machine is able to support users of 115 kg (250 lbs) up to speeds of 11 mph (18 km/h). It folds away easily to help save on space, so perfect for those who want a machine that doesn’t intrude on their living space.
Featuring a wide range of media connectivity options (tablet holder, iPod connector, built-in speakers, Bluetooth), the CST 505 is a great option for those who want more than just a simple running machine.
Right out of the box, it comes with 18 pre-set workout programmes/apps and one manual programme. The only downside to this, according to one reviewer, is that there is no way to increase the speed and incline as you progress; this must be done by manually adjusting using the buttons.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Features, Benefits and Specs
- 5″ backlit LCD display – feeds back key info such as speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse, intensity, number of vertical metres, heart rate, and matrix.
- Top speed – 11 mph (18 km/h)
- 0-10 % Incline – increase the intensity and vary your workouts with the incline setting which is easily adjusted at the touch of a button, thanks to ProForm’s Quick Speed controls.
- 51 x 140 cm tread belt – the running belt is large enough to accommodate taller runners. It also comes with ProShox cushioning for a more comfortable experience.
- Motor – 2.5 CHP (continuous horsepower)
- 18 pre-set workout programmes – you’ll have instant access to a variety of professionally developed apps to help you reach your fitness goals.
- iFit connectivity – connect to the highly-popular iFit app.
- Foldable – takes up less room thanks to the space-saving, foldable design.
- Sound system – connect your iPod or MP3 player and enjoy your favourite workout tunes through the 2-inch built-in speakers.
- Tablet holder – easily and snuggly support your tablet or iPad.
- Rollers – 1.9″ (5 cm)
- Wheels/rollers – the wheels make transporting this heavy cardio machine just that little bit easier.
- Max user weight: 115 kg
- Product weight: 87 kg (192 lbs)
- Dimensions: 188 x 94 x 154 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 96 x 94 x 171 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 5 years motor; 2 years parts and labour
ProForm 505 CST Treadmill Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the ProForm 505 CST manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline)