Powertec Workbench Levergym
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Reviews & Videos
The PowerTec Workbench Levergym is a highly-rated, and well-priced multi-gym. Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 20 online user reviews. The ratings were very positive, with the product scoring an impressive 4.8 out of 5, with users praising the stability, value for money, and ease of use.
- Great value
- Sturdy & stable
- Easy to use
- Smooth action on the bench
- Easily adjustable
- Firm pads are more comfortable than alternatives
- Great attachment selection
- Feels safe to use thanks to the safe stopping point on the leverage arms
- Instructions are not great (check them out here to see how they look)
- Not ideal for powerlifters, or professional lifters, as it can wobble under heavy weight
- Could do with more adjustment levels on the leverage bars
About the Powertec Workbench Levergym
It is worth noting at the start, that this product DOES NOT COME WITH WEIGHTS! so please, don’t order it and then cry because it doesn’t come with weights (we’ve all been there!) For this reason, we suggest comparing prices on weights and weight sets at Fitness Savvy to find the perfect ones for your needs.
Alternative Powertec Multi Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Powertec multi gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
PowerTec Fitness Workbench Levergym Features & Benefits
- All-in-one multi-gym: Work out virtually every muscle.
- Redesigned Isolateral Arms provide symmetrical and biomechanical performance benefits
- The LeverGymâ¢ Advantage easily replaces a barbell for effective, and more importantly, safe resistance exercise
- Perform more than 20 exercises
- Powerlifter-friendly: Simply remove the bench to access area for power moves including squats, rows, and shrugs
- Support plate for PowerTec accessories
- Linkage & Safety bar
- Max weight capacity: 227 kg/500 lbs (for the press arms); 136kg/300 lbs (for the cable machine)
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £2000
You’ll find a huge selection of multi gyms under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative multi gyms below to find the right one for you.
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Dimensions
Dimensions (in centimetres):Â 207 x 146 x 208 cm (L x W x H)
Dimensions (in inches): 81.4 x 57.5 x 81.7″ (L x W x H)
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Manual
We’ve included a link to the PowerTec Workbench Levergym pdf Manual just in case you lose it, or want to have a read through before purchasing! To be clear, this is for the model number ending in 14, not 16, but is the closest we were able to find!
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Exercises Chart
Perform over 20 exercises including squats, bench press, lat pulldowns, calf raises, rows etc.
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Accessories
Check out our PowerTec brand page to find accessories that you might be able to use with this product. Also, if you’re wondering, the PowerTec Workbench Levergym Tower can be purchased on its own. It is the same piece of equipment, minus the bench.
Where to Buy the PowerTec Fitness Workbench Levergym
If you’re looking for the best PowerTec Workbench Levergym Price, then you’re in the right place! When adding this product, we found it was available from eBay, Fitness Superstore, and Amazon. The yellow PowerTec Workbench Levergym (wb-ls16-yy) tends to be more expensive than the black version (wb-ls16-bb). Bear this in mind when comparing prices to find the best deal.
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Powertec Workbench Levergym