Powertec Workbench Levergym
Powertec Workbench Levergym
The PowerTec Workbench Levergym is a highly-rated, and well-priced multi-gym. Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 20 online user reviews. The ratings were very positive, with the product scoring an impressive 4.8 out of 5, with users praising the stability, value for money, and ease of use.
It is worth noting at the start, that this product DOES NOT COME WITH WEIGHTS! so please, don’t order it and then cry because it doesn’t come with weights (we’ve all been there!) For this reason, we suggest comparing prices on weights and weight sets at Fitness Savvy to find the perfect ones for your needs.
Anyway, now that important info is out of the way, let’s go over what this product has to offer!
PowerTec Fitness Workbench Levergym Features & Benefits
- All-in-one multi-gym: Work out virtually every muscle.
- Redesigned Isolateral Arms provide symmetrical and biomechanical performance benefits
- The LeverGym™ Advantage easily replaces a barbell for effective, and more importantly, safe resistance exercise
- Perform more than 20 exercises
- Powerlifter-friendly: Simply remove the bench to access area for power moves including squats, rows, and shrugs
- Support plate for PowerTec accessories
- Linkage & Safety bar
- Max weight capacity: 227kg/500 lbs (for the press arms); 136kg/300 lbs (for the cable machine)
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Reviews & Videos
We briefly touched on the awesome score this product has received. But we don’t stop there: We’ve also added some YouTube video reviews and demonstrations of the product in action. You’ll find them just below the pros and cons!
- Great value
- Sturdy & stable
- Easy to use
- Smooth action on the bench
- Easily adjustable
- Firm pads are more comfortable than alternatives
- Great attachment selection
- Feels safe to use thanks to the safe stopping point on the leverage arms
- Instructions are not great (check them out here to see how they look)
- Not ideal for powerlifters, or professional lifters, as it can wobble under heavy weight
- Could do with more adjustment levels on the leverage bars
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Dimensions
Dimensions (in centimetres): 207 x 146 x 208 cm (L x W x H)
Dimensions (in inches): 81.4 x 57.5 x 81.7″ (L x W x H)
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Manual
We’ve included a link to the PowerTec Workbench Levergym pdf Manual just in case you lose it, or want to have a read through before purchasing! To be clear, this is for the model number ending in 14, not 16, but is the closest we were able to find!
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Exercises Chart
Perform over 20 exercises including squats, bench press, lat pulldowns, calf raises, rows etc.
PowerTec Workbench Levergym Accessories
Check out our PowerTec brand page to find accessories that you might be able to use with this product. Also, if you’re wondering, the PowerTec Workbench Levergym Tower can be purchased on its own. It is the same piece of equipment, minus the bench.
Where to Buy the PowerTec Fitness Workbench Levergym
If you’re looking for the best PowerTec Workbench Levergym Price, then you’re in the right place! When adding this product, we found it was available from eBay, Fitness Superstore, and Amazon. The yellow PowerTec Workbench Levergym (wb-ls16-yy) tends to be more expensive than the black version (wb-ls16-bb). Bear this in mind when comparing prices to find the best deal.
Specification: Powertec Workbench Levergym
|Weight Loading Type|