Powertec Power Rack Workbench
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase K-Sport Heavy Duty Power Cage Squat Rack Bench Press Pull Up Dip Station Leg Hold-down Home Gym for only £609.00
- The lowest price of K-Sport Heavy Duty Power Cage Squat Rack Bench Press Pull Up Dip Station Leg Hold-down Home Gym was obtained on January 15, 2022 7:41 pm.
Powertec Power Rack Workbench Prices
This power rack is currently out of stock. However, you can compare prices on alternatives below – check out the specs as we’re sure you can pick up one cheaper than the PowerTec Workbench.
Alternative Squat Racks & Power Cages
Compare features and prices of alternative squat racks & power cages below.
Force USA G9 Monster£2,795.00
Marbo Sport Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage£599.00
GYM MASTER Heavy Duty Half Power Cage£249.99
Decathlon Squat Rack (Domyos)£149.99
Exigo Olympic Pro Power Rack (Base Unit Only)£1,374.00
PowerTec Power Rack Reviews & Videos
We checked online and found 5 reviews of the PowerTec Power Rack Workbench. Overall, this power rack scored full marks, with all 5 UK users rating it 5 out of 5.
- Sturdy, strong and durable
- Reasonably priced
- Very quick set-up time (as little as 30 minutes)
- Pull-up handles are a little far apart
About the PowerTec Power Rack Workbench
Designed with safety in mind, the PowerTec Power Rack Workbench is a great option for almost any home gym. With a maximum load of 1000 lbs (454kg), this heavy duty power cage advanced lifters.
This product is also available in either yellow or black.
PowerTec Fitness Power Rack Features & Benefits
When it comes to keeping safe while working out, power cages are an essential addition to your commercial or home gym setup. This PowerTec rack is packed with features, which we have listed here:
- All-in-one machine: Strengthen your entire body
- Numbered holes for quick position changes. (we’ve used ones without numbers and it can be a total nightmare!)
- 2.5-inch tubing on base.
- Oval footplates: Reduce wobble and use heavier weights by fixing the cage to the floor.
- Gravity Lock catches for added safety
- Max, weight load: 1000 lbs (454kg);
- Max chin-up bar & dip bar load: 400lbs (181kg) perfect for heavy weighted pull-ups, chins, and dips.
- Dimensions: 50.8 x 50.6 x 84 inches (L x W x H)
- Dimensions with Dip Bars outside the rack: 50.8 x 66 x 84
Alternative Power Racks Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of power racks under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative power racks below to find the right one for you.
Powertec Power Rack Accessories & Attachments
If you’re looking for the full PowerTec power rack package, you can add on various attachments:
- Convert to the PowerTec Power Rack System with Lat Tower with the lat attachment
- Add variation to your pull-ups and chin-ups with the Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar accessory
- Step-up plate attachment
- Resistance band peg attachment
- Rope/strength rings attachment
- Powertec weight bench
- Power Rack Barbell Landmine Accessory
Power Rack vs Squat Rack
If you’re unsure of whether you need a power rack or squat stands, you can head on over and check out the Fitness Savvy buying guide. This covers everything you need to know to help you make the right purchase.
PowerTec Power Rack Assembly
If you’re wondering how to build this bad-boy, then wonder no more! We’ve included a link to the owner’s manual. Head on over and check it out before you buy, or download again if you’ve managed to lose it!
Where to Buy the PowerTec Power Rack
At the time of adding this product, we found it was available at Amazon and Fitness Superstore.
PowerTec Power Rack Exercises
Perform full-body workouts with the PowerTech Power Rack:
- Squats – perform squats safely in the cage. The heavy-duty spotter/safety bars are there to drop the barbell if you need to bail.
- Chin-ups – increase back thickness and get that wide “cobra” look by hitting the lat muscles with chin-ups.
- Dips – an awesome compound move for shoulders, triceps and chest.
- Hanging leg/knee raises – expand your abs workouts by adding some hanging knee raises. You can even hold a dumbbell between your legs for added resistance! Be prepared for insane abdominal DOMS after this workout!
- Bench Press – perform chest exercises is safety, thanks to the spotter bars.
- Shoulder press – whether standing or seated (speaking of which, compare prices and features on weight benches here) you can demolish your shoulders.
Specification: Powertec Power Rack Workbench