Powertec Power Rack Workbench
PowerTec Power Rack Workbench
Designed with safety in mind, the PowerTec Power Rack Workbench is a great option for almost any home gym. With a maximum load of 1000 lbs (454kg), this heavy duty power cage advanced lifters. We checked online and found that the PowerTec Workbench Power Rack scored full marks, with all 5 UK users scoring it 5 out of 5.
This product is also available in either yellow or black.
PowerTec Fitness Power Rack Features & Benefits
When it comes to keeping safe while working out, power cages are an essential addition to your commercial or home gym setup. This PowerTec rack is packed with features, which we have listed here:
- All-in-one machine: Strengthen your entire body
- Numbered holes for quick position changes. (we’ve used ones without numbers and it can be a total nightmare!)
- 2.5-inch tubing on base.
- Oval footplates: Reduce wobble and use heavier weights by fixing the cage to the floor.
- Gravity Lock catches for added safety
- Max, weight load: 1000 lbs (454kg);
- Max chin-up bar & dip bar load: 400lbs (181kg) perfect for heavy weighted pull-ups, chins, and dips.
- Dimensions: 50.8 x 50.6 x 84 inches (L x W x H)
- Dimensions with Dip Bars outside the rack: 50.8 x 66 x 84
Powertec Power Rack Accessories & Attachments
If you’re looking for the full PowerTec power rack package, you can add on various attachments:
- Convert to the PowerTec Power Rack System with Lat Tower with the lat attachment
- Add variation to your pull ups and chin ups with the Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar accessory
- Step up plate attachment
- Resistance band peg attachment
- Rope/strength rings attachment
- Powertec weight bench
- Power Rack Barbell Landmine Accessory
Power Rack vs Squat Rack
If you’re unsure of whether you need a power rack or squat stands, you can head on over and check out the Fitness Savvy buying guide. This covers everything you need to know to help you make the right purchase.
PowerTec Fitness Workbench Power Rack Discount Codes
If you’re looking for sale prices, offers, and deals, then check out the codes below. They might just help you save a little more on this awesome rack!
PowerTec Power Rack Assembly
If you’re wondering how to build this bad-boy, then wonder no more! We’ve included a link to the owner’s manual. Head on over and check it out before you buy, or download again if you’ve managed to lose it!
Where to Buy the PowerTec Power Rack
At the time of adding this product, we found it was available at Amazon and Fitness Superstore.
PowerTec Power Rack Exercises
Perform full body workouts with the PowerTech Power Rack:
- Squats – perform squats safely in the cage. The heavy-duty spotter/safety bars are there to drop the barbell if you need to bail.
- Chin ups – increase back thickness and get that wide “cobra” look by hitting the lat muscles with chin ups.
- Dips – an awesome compound move for shoulders, triceps and chest.
- Hanging leg/knee raises – expand your abs workouts by adding some hanging knee raises. You can even hold a dumbbell between your legs for added resistance! Be prepared for insane abdominal DOMS after this workout!
- Bench Press – perform chest exercises is safety, thanks to the spotter bars.
- Shoulder press – whether standing or seated (speaking of which, compare prices and features on weight benches here) you can demolish your shoulders.
PowerTec Power Rack Reviews & Videos
So, we took a look at all the PowerTec Workbench Power Rack reviews we could find. As mentioned at the start, the PowerTec review score was a perfect 5 out of 5. However, we realise that this is not the full story. We’re nice people at Fitness Savvy, so in addition to the PowerTec Power Cage reviews, we’ve added some videos and highlighted the pros and cons as well – you’re welcome!
- Sturdy, strong and durable
- Reasonably priced
- Very quick set-up time (as little as 30 minutes)
- Pull-up handles are a little far apart
Specification: Powertec Power Rack Workbench