Powertec Half Rack Workbench
Powertec Workbench Half Rack Review
The Powertec Half Rack Workbench is a durable and compact piece of weightlifting equipment. Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 17 online user reviews of this product. We took the reviews from both the UK and abroad, for both the yellow and black versions to arrive at our score. Overall, it was rated a respectable 4.4 out of 5.
- Space efficient
- Easy assembly
- Padded spotter/safety bar
- Short safety bars
- The rack cannot go flush against the wall
- Confusing instructions
Alternative Squat Racks Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of squat racks under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative squat racks below to find the right one for you.
Powertec Workbench Half Rack Features
- Updated footplates: You can secure the rack to the ground for extra stability.
- Improved safety: Reinforced J-Hooks
- Numbered holes make it easier to adjust the settings
- Pull-up/Chin-up bar
- High-quality hand grips
- Max. weight capacity: 454 kg (1000 lbs)
- Dimensions: 35.8 x 49.7 x 81.8″ (L x W x H)
- Frame colour: Available in Black or Yellow
Alternative Squat Racks & Power Cages
Compare features and prices of alternative squat racks & power cages below.
Force USA G9 Monster£2,795.00
Marbo Sport Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage£599.00
TecTake Fitness Power Station£247.99
Powertec Power Rack Workbench£609.00
GYM MASTER Heavy Duty Half Power Cage£249.99
Decathlon Squat Rack (Domyos)£149.99
Exigo Olympic Pro Power Rack (Base Unit Only)£1,374.00
Specification: Powertec Half Rack Workbench
Check out the Powertec Half Rack owner’s manual here.