PhD Synergy ISO-7 – 2kg
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Bodybuilding Warehouse, Discount Supplements, Amazon.co.uk, Onbuy, PHD Supplements.
- At bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk you can purchase PhD New Synergy ISO-7 / 2kg - Vanilla Whey Protein Powder Nutrition for only £27.99, which is 65% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£81.00).
- The lowest price of PhD Nutrition Synergy ISO-7, all-in-one premium whey protein powder, high 38g protein complex, Double chocolate as a pre / post workout drink 2 kg, Packaging may vary was obtained on August 2, 2021 6:02 am.
PhD Synergy ISO-7 – 2kg Prices
PhD Synergy ISO-7 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 541 customer reviews of PhD Synergy ISO-7. Overall, this all-in-one protein shake scored 4.1 out of 5.
Nearly all of the negative reviews came from Amazon, where many users reported the taste being much different to that from Holland & Barrett.
Some users fear that these items are fake, so our advice is to be cautious if ordering from Amazon and make sure the product comes with a seal intact.
- Great tasting product for most flavours.
- Comprehensive macro profile.
- High protein at 41 grams per serving.
- Lower calories than standard mass gainers, so ideal for lean bulking.
- Many users who purchased from Amazon reported receiving items with broken seals.
- Some found the artificial sweeteners to be far too sweet.
- Many users who have used PhD Synergy before reported the Amazon items to taste very different and not dissolve properly.
Alternative Phd Protein
You can check out reviews and ratings of Phd protein at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About PhD Synergy ISO-7 – 2kg
PhD Synergy ISO-7 is an all in one protein shake from popular protein makers, PhD Nutrition.
The idea behind the all-in-one supplement is convenience. By combining the important nutritional components into one handy shake, users can spend less time meal planning and more time achieving their goals. This combination ensures that athletes performing high-intensity and high-volume training sessions are able to recover well.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
PhD Nutrition Synergy ISO-7 Benefits
Using a blend of different proteins, PhD Synergy is able to tick all the boxes regarding protein timing. This means you will have no trouble building and repairing muscle:
- Whey protein concentrate – nutritionally complete, fast-acting protein source
- Milk protein concentrate – 80% is casein, a slow-release protein. This keeps amino acid levels higher for a longer period after taking.
- Whey protein isolate – a low calorie, pure form of protein, faster acting than whey concentrate
- Hydrolysed whey protein isolate – the purest and fasted acting form of whey protein
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein – provides peptide-bonded l-glutamine
PhD Synergy also includes a fantastic blend of carbohydrates, including ground oats, maltodextrin, and dextrose monohydrate. This blend of slow-release, low GI carbs, and fast-release, high GI carbs ensures a balanced protein shake which can be taken pre or post-workout.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 241 calories
- 41 g protein
- 16 g carbs
- 1.8 g fat
- 5 g creatine monohydrate
- 6.6 g BCAAs
- Vitamins C, B6, B9, B2
- Minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc
To see the full nutritional profile of this product, simply click on the nutrition tab.
How to Use PhD Synergy ISO-7
Firstly, you should get an idea of how much protein you need per day. If you’re not hitting your daily protein requirements, you can one or two of these protein shakes to your diet to help you out.
Directions: Mix 2 scoops with 300ml of water. Shake or blend for 10 seconds.
If it is a little thick, just add more water, and if you want it thicker, try mixing with around 250ml instead.
Who Should Take PhD Synergy ISO-7?
If you lead a busy life and want a helping hand hitting your macros, ISO-7 is for you. It is suitable for men and women but is aimed more at people who live an active lifestyle rather than those looking for a basic meal replacement shake.
In contrast to other all-in-one supplements on the market such as USN’s Muscle Fuel (which is aimed at people looking to add mass), PhD Synergy ISO-7 has fewer calories, so is better suited to those looking to stay lean or shift a little weight.
Alternative All in One Protein
Check out ratings and reviews for hundreds of all in one protein supplements at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: PhD Synergy ISO-7 – 2kg