PhD Diet Whey Protein Powder 2kg/1kg
- Diet Whey is a fast absorbing high protein, low sugar shake that provides you with the added CLA, L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract that is LESS than 100 Calories per serving.
- Not only does Diet Whey deliver quality protein , but the protein derives from multiple sources, giving you a that staged release into the bloodstream at different stages to offer that drip feed effect of amino acids.
|Price history for PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, 1 kg, Vanilla Cream|
Table of Contents
PhD Diet Whey Reviews & Videos
We looked online and discovered a whopping 3,601 online customer reviews of PhD Diet Whey protein powder. Overall, this whey protein shake scored 4.2 out of 5 with users praising taste, mixability and price.
- Added weight-loss ingredients
- Balanced macro profile
- Great tasting
- Ideal for those new to exercise or who need lower protein intake
- Low price point
- Comes in 2 sizes – 2 kg and 1 kg
- Mixes easily
- Available from many supermarkets, as well as online
- Lower protein content per serving than other similar products
- Some customers report broken packaging when ordering online
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Benefits:
- Contains CLA – an essential fatty acid, shown in studies to be beneficial for fat metabolism. This is great for those whose primary focus is weight loss.
- In addition to L-Carnitine, flaxseed and green tea extract have been added to further boost fat burning capacity.
- 3.3 grams of naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids per serving.
- 80 Servings
Where to Buy PhD Diet Whey
Fitness Savvy compares prices from top online retailers including:
PhD Diet Whey Best Flavours
When considering online reviews, the best flavour seems to be Belgian Chocolate. We’ve tried this one and it is a great tasting shake!
PhD Diet Whey flavours include:
- Belgian Chocolate
- Chocolate Mint
- White Chocolate
- Chocolate Orange
- Cherry Bakewell
And, if protein shakes are not your thing, you can always check out the super-tasty PhD Diet Whey Bars.
How to Use & When to Take PhD Diet Whey Protein
To mix up one serving of Diet Whey in a PhD shaker:
- Add to 175ml of ice-cold water to your shaker cup.
- Add 1 scoop (25g) of Diet Whey powder.
- Shake or blend for 10 seconds.
Diet Whey works just as well if mixed with milk, almond milk or coconut milk, just be sure to allow for the nutritional content of any milk you add to the mix.
To mix a super serving just double the scoops and double the water or milk.
Take any time of day, and no more than 2 x double servings, or 4 x single servings in any one day.
Who should Take PhD Diet Whey Protein?
PhD Diet Whey protein is ideal for those looking to get shredded or slim down. It is low in calories (about 90 calories per serving) and includes other active ingredients such as CLA and L-carnitine.
It is not suitable for those looking to bulk up who need to add extra calories to their diet. If you’re looking to bulk up and are struggling to meet your caloric needs, you should opt for a high-calorie mass gainer or an all-in-one supplement.
Fitness Savvy’s Final Words
At Fitness Savvy, we look to make sure all the info on our website is up to date and accurate. However, packaging, item sizes and nutritional information might vary from supplier to supplier, so please make sure you check the retailer’s website to check nutritional info, flavours etc. Also, you should always read the labels of the packaging.
Alternative Whey Protein
As one of the most popular supplements for dieting and bodybuilding, whey protein comes in almost unlimited variations. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives below to find the right one for your goals.
Specification: PhD Diet Whey Protein Powder 2kg/1kg