Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder (317g & 634g)
- Increase performance during high intensity training
- 3.4 g of pure creatine monohydrate to increase muscle power
- Mixes easily with no gritty taste
- Mix with water, juice or your protein shake
- Can be taken at any time Optimum Nutrition micronized creatine powder 0.33 lb unflavoured is a health supplement, which aids in the development of your muscles
|Price history for Optimum Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate formulated for Muscle Development By On Unflavoured, 88 Servings, 317 g|
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 26434 online user reviews of the Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder. Overall, this creatine scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the easy digestion, increased energy levels, and improved muscle growth.
- The majority of users loved how it dissolves well and doesn’t stick to the shakers or bottles’ bottom.
- It is unflavoured to be mixed with water, protein shakes, juices, and other sports drinks.
- Many buyers agreed that it is good value for money.
- Tonnes of fitness fanatics raved about how they were able to train harder and more effectively.
- One user raved about how they started gaining strength after just a week of taking this product.
- On the whole, most consumers didn’t experience any bloating.
- According to several reviewers, it is suitable for those with sensitive stomachs.
- A number of customers were disappointed that the product does come with a scoop inside, which was very inconvenient.
- It was a little tough to dissolve the powder for a small minority of buyers.
About Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
The Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder by Optimum Nutrition is engineered to support muscle growth and enhance athletic performance. Creatine is produced naturally by the body and is used by muscle cells to improve physical performance. Although it is available in other food sources such as red meat and salmon, a top-grade supplement can offer more direct and immediate benefits.
Optimum Nutrition is known for its purity – the creatine monohydrate is micronised, which means that the particles are smaller. With smaller particles, the powder is easy to mix with water and other beverages. It is also easily absorbed into the body and helps to support users during high-intensity workouts. When combined with consistent weight training, users can also enjoy increased power, muscle strength, and size. Overall, this product proved to be an all-around winner with reviewers and is suitable for those looking for an extra boost of energy to help them power through their training sessions.
Who Should Take Optimum Nutrition Creatine
The first thing to understand about creatine is that studies show that some people have zero reaction to it.
Our advice is to try this creatine powder out for a few weeks and see if you notice improvements. If you do, then keep at it. If not, then perhaps you’re one of the people who don’t react to creatine, as discussed in this Men’s Health Article.
Specification: Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder (317g & 634g)