Octane Fitness xR6000 X-Ride Seated Elliptical
Octane Fitness xR6000 X-Ride Seated Elliptical Review
So, you’re looking for the perfect elliptical trainer, huh? Thought so. Well, at Fitness Savvy, you can check out a huge range of elliptical cross trainers, including the Octane XR6000 Seated Elliptical.
While we struggled to find any online user reviews, we did have a read through some expert opinions. Ellipticalreviews.com gave the Octane Xride xr6000 4 out of 5 stars, praising the durability, calories burned (up to 23% more, according to studies), and commercial specifications.
The negatives, according to them, are the price, and the weight (it weighs 145kg). However, it appears that the Octane Fitness XR6000 price is justified, given the features it packs. Read on to find out why this item is so revolutionary!
Octane XR6000 Benefits & Features
The XR6000 Octane X-ride is a top of the line, commercial-grade elliptical cross trainer. In addition, the people at Octane Fitness have kindly, and expertly, highlighted why the XR6000 is superior to recumbent bikes, upright bikes, treadmills and steppers. Check out the image below:
Alternative Octane Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainers
You can check out reviews and ratings of Octane Fitness elliptical cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for you.
Octane XR6000 Specs
- Longer ellipse motion provokes greater glute involvement
- Combine strength & cardio training efficiently
- Active Seat Position accommodates any sized user
- LCD display monitor
- MultiGrip handlebars
- Oversized soft-grip pedals
- Stationary handlebars
- 20 seat height adjustments
- Water bottle holder
- Reading/tablet rack
- Wheels/rollers for easier transportation
- LCD TV mounting option
- On-the-fly programming
- Quick Start
- Cool Down
- Heart Logic Intelligence
- Fingertip controls
- CSAFE compatible
- FitLinxx compatible
- Self Powered
- 30 resistance levels:
- 16 pre-set workouts: Random, Interval, Manual, Heart Rate-Controlled Programs, Fat Burn, Cardio, Custom Interval, Hill, 10K, Heart Rate Interval, Heart Rate, Custom Interval, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Speed Interval,
- Advanced Programmes: Constant Watts, Constants METs, New Leaf Custom, 30:30 Interval
- Workout boosters: Muscle Endurance, Leg Press, Chest Press
- Maximum user weight: 181kg (400 lbs)
- Product weight: 145kg (320 lbs)
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £10000
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £10000 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
Octane XR6000 Manual
If you’re wondering how to use the Octane Fitness XR6000, then wonder no more! We’ve included a link to the owner’s manual which includes the Octane XR6000 parts diagram and more handy info that can help you before you purchase, or if you manage to lose the original manual!
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Octane Fitness xR6000 X-Ride Seated Elliptical
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, MET, Speed, Watt
Tablet/Phone holder, Adjustable Seat, Display, Hand Pulse, Self powered, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||