Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle) 2020
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Tredz Limited, Chain Reaction Cycles UK, Wiggle Online Cycle Shop.
- At wiggle.co.uk you can purchase Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle - 2020) - X-Large for only £3,549.99, which is 33% less than the cost in Tredz Limited (£5,299.99).
- The lowest price of Nukeproof Mega 275 RS XO1 Eagle 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB was obtained on November 23, 2021 4:41 pm.
Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle) 2020 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 2 online user reviews of the Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle) 2020. Overall, this full-suspension mountain bike scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the dependable brakes, new size options, and responsive handling.
- It performs exceptionally well on downhill descents and users commended the unbeatable traction.
- It comes with a convenient bottle cage mount so riders can stay hydrated on all-day rides and when the weather is warm.
- Nearly all reviewers loved how lightweight yet durable it is.
- Riders can’t get enough of how much control it offers, even on the toughest and roughest terrain.
- A new medium-long size has been introduced bringing it up to a total of 5 sizes available (S, M, ML, L, XL)
- One customer felt that it is worth splurging the money and investing in a bike of this quality.
- Most buyers appreciated the stopping power of the brakes and loved how they required minimal effort.
- It is quite expensive which might put off some buyers who are on the hunt for a bargain.
Alternative Nukeproof Mega Mountain Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nukeproof Mega at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bike for your fitness goals.
About the Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle) 2020
Riding over rough terrain is a breeze with the 2020 edition of the Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon bike. First introduced to the world in 2009 with the Megavalanche DH Marathon in mind, the Nukeproof Mega has evolved and is right at home on the EWS Enduro circuit.
Sporting modern geometry, it provides plenty of stability in the most extreme conditions while remaining responsive for easy handling. Wherever the ride takes you, you can enjoy efficient pedalling and a light, comfortable feel.
But that’s not all, this bike is in it for the long run, the carbon fibre frame keeps the weight light but goes heavy on durability, ensuring that this bike will remain loyal through everything peak and trough. Extra reinforcements come by way of clear paint protection kit covers as well as 3D contoured frame protection.
Wheels & Tyres
Rough terrain is no obstacle thanks to the DH ready Mavic Deemax wheels plus the Michelin Wild Enduro tyres which work to provide grip and stability on even the toughest enduro tracks. SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain offers riders a wide range of gears with precise shifting performance while the SRAM Code RSC brakes provide enhanced braking and control.
Fork & Frame
At the heart of the bike is a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RCT3 fork and Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT rear shock. This duo soaks up rocky trails, massive bumps and eats up everything in its way. Users can enjoy a secure, stable feeling courtesy of the Nukeproof Horizon cockpit set up and a comfortable ride thanks to the Sam Hill Signature grips. The Horizon SL saddle gets increased customisation capabilities with a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost for easy adjustment and personalised comfort.
Alternative Mountain Bikes Under £7500
You’ll find a huge selection of mountain bikes under £7500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best mountain bikes for your needs.
Nukeproof Mega 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle) 2020 Key Features
- Frame Size: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Fork Travel: 180 mm
- Rear Travel: 165 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 27.5″
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170 mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1295 EAGLE 10-50T
- Front Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH, 27.5″, 6 Bolt, 110 x 15 mm
- Rear Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH, 27.5″, 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148 x 12 mm
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, MAGI-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon, 165 mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for seat stays and chainstays, Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covers TT/DT/CS/SS, Internal cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148 mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC2 180 mm, 46 mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Red
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50 mm, Black
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, ML780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6 mm; S: 346 mm length, 125 mm drop; M: 409 mm length, 150 mm drop; ML: 409 mm length, 150 mm drop; L: 462 mm length, 175 mm drop; XL: 514.5 mm length, 200 mm drop
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Red
Alternative Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
With so many full-suspension mountain bikes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.