Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Tredz Limited, Chain Reaction Cycles UK, Wiggle Online Cycle Shop.
- At wiggle.co.uk you can purchase Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle - 2020) - Large for only £3,449.99, which is 20% less than the cost in Tredz Limited (£4,299.99).
- The lowest price of Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon GX Eagle 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB was obtained on November 23, 2021 3:04 pm.
Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 3 online user reviews of the Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020. Overall, this full-suspension mountain bike scored 5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the durability, responsiveness and pedalling efficiency.
- It is available in multiple sizes (S, M, ML, L, XL) to accommodate riders of all heights and sizes.
- Several customers were extremely impressed with the construction and felt it was built to last.
- Most buyers described it as great value for money and were satisfied with their purchases.
- Riders absolutely loved how comfortable it felt going downhill and climbing up.
- The suspension was a particular highlight for reviewers who enjoyed how it delivered both control and speed.
- Owners can enjoy a smooth ride thanks to the increased small bump sensitivity.
- One user reported that the rear shock only has a lockout and rebound adjustment but no compression.
- Another commenter highlighted that they could hear the tyres on the ground which was a drawback for them.
Alternative Nukeproof Mega Mountain Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nukeproof Mega at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bike for your fitness goals.
About the Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020
Take on tough trails with ease on the Nukeproof Mega Pro Carbon (GX Eagle) 2020 edition. This race-ready beast boasts a carbon fire frame for the ultimate blend of lightweight durability that leads riders to victory. Engineered to excel on tricky enduro tracks, its modern geometry which includes RockShox Select+ suspension guarantees a more responsive ride for speed, control and comfort on the mountains.
With improved efficiency, riders can climb up and make their descents with total confidence. The cockpit boasts 25mm rise Horizon handlebars, Sam Hill Signature grips and a 50mm Nukeproof Horizon stem for all-day, all-conditions comfort and responsive, predictable handling. It is rounded off with a Horizon SL saddle and a RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost for easy height adjustment.
Wheels & Tyres
DT Swiss E1700 Spline wheels and Michelin Wild Enduro tyres keep riders stable as they roll over roots and rocky terrain. SRAM GX 12-Speed drive train efficiently climbs you up the steepest climbs while its SRAM Guide RE 4-Pot brakes put you in complete control on the descents.
Fork & Frame
Featuring RockShox Lyrik Select+ forks and a Super Deluxe rear shock, this dynamic duo smooths out the roughest, rockiest paths while offering dependable traction. With an SRAM GX 12-Speed drive train riders can enjoy a large gear range and accurate shifting even when climbing up steep slopes while the SRAM Guide RE 4-Pot brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping and keeps riders at the helm.
Alternative Mountain Bikes Under £5000
You’ll find a huge selection of mountain bikes under £5000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best mountain bikes for your needs.
Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro Carbon Bike (GX Eagle) 2020 Key Features
- Frame Size: S, M, ML, L, XL
- Fork Travel: 170 mm
- Rear Travel: 165 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 27.5″
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Groupset Manufacturer: SRAM
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K Aluminium Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Number of gears: 12
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1275 EAGLE 11-50T
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Tyres: Front: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, MAGI-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5″ x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon, 165mm Travel, ultra-strong monocoque UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for seat stays and chainstays, Factory fitted clear paint protection kit covers TT/DT/CS/SS, Internal cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73 mm BB , Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select + Charger 2 RC 170mm, 46 mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25 mm Rise, Width – S 780 mm, M 780 mm, L 800 mm, XL 800 mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50 mm, Black
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346 mm length, 125 mm drop; M: 409 mm length, 150 mm drop; L: 462 mm length, 175 mm drop; XL: 514.5 mm length, 200 mm drop
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
Alternative Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
With so many full-suspension mountain bikes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.