NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer for only £1,999.00
- The lowest price of NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer was obtained on October 21, 2020 7:28 pm.
NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer Prices
NordicTrack X9i Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 7 online user reviews for the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer. Overall, this running machine scored 4.8 out of 5. Users were pleased with the running surface, range of features, and quality of the product.
- Fantastic incline/decline range
- Gym-quality product
- Powerful motor
- Ideal for those with joint issues who want to exercise
- Responsive display buttons
- Can take a while to assemble and set up
About the NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer
The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer has the largest range of incline and even decline settings on the market at the time of writing. This machine ranges from -6 to 40% incline. Cushioning absorbs the impact to ensure a comfortable workout.
iFIT Bluetooth App
The iFIT Bluetooth Tablet App allows you to take full control of your experience with your Bluetooth enabled fitness equipment. iFIT Bluetooth is the new version on the current iFIT Module set up, the benefits being that the end-user does not need to connect directly to their home wifi which has caused issues in the past with certain routers (Virgin Hubs etc).
The App is available on Android and iOS and can only be used with a Tablet device (not phone).
Burn up to 5 x more calories just by walking on this machine than a regular treadmill. This incline of this machine will make your body work a lot hard resulting in more calories burnt. The 40% incline will also tone the bum and legs in a great way.
The NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer has an interactive display with workout stats, training program, and even some of your favourite websites. This display improves your fitness experience, which the easy to use touchscreen this machine will provide excellent motivation like no others.
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Alternative Treadmills Under £2000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
NordicTrack Incline Trainer X9i Features & Benefits
- Motor: 3.0 CHP (4.5HP)
- Speed: 20km/h
- Incline: -6% to +40%
- Running area (LxW): 152 x 55 cm
- ReFlex cushioning: absorbs impact to protect joints
- Console: 10″ Android-powered touchscreen
- Programmes: 40; iFit Live compatible (subscription required, sold separately)
- Boxed Dimensions: 218 x 102 x 84cm (LxDxH)
- Boxed weight: 177kg
- Product weight: 140kg
- Maximum user weight: 145kg (22.8st)
- Product dimensions 177 x 101 x 178 cm (L W H)Â
NordicTrack X9i Assembly
If you need help putting this together, and have lost your owner’s manual, then don’t worry! We’ve got it here for you. This can also come in handy for those who want to check it out before buying – you know, just so you can see what you’re getting yourself in to!
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer
|Max User Weight||