NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment, eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Nordic Track x7i Incline Treadmill with iFit for only £1,500.00, which is 6% less than the cost in Best Gym Equipment (£1,599.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack X7i Interactive Incline Trainer was obtained on September 24, 2021 11:07 pm.
NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer Treadmill Prices
NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 3 online user reviews of the NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer. Overall, this incline trainer scored 5 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, range of features and the low-impact on joints.
- Easy to assemble, set up and use.
- Fantastic range of incline – adjust from -3% decline to 40% incline for extra intensity and calorie burning.
- Ideal for those looking for low-impact cardio workouts.
- Large running surface – ideal for taller individuals who need more space to maximise their exercise efforts without compromising on comfort.
- Fitted with dual, oversized fans which automatically adjust to match workout intensity.
- Might be a little out of some people’s price range.
- The 2.75 CHP motor is not as powerful as some users might like.
- Other models (X9i upwards) feature -6% decline, whereas the X7i is limited to -3%.
- Quite a heavy machine at 172 kg (182 kg when boxed)
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the NordicTrack X7i Treadmill
As one of the world’s most well-known cardio equipment brands, NordicTrack work tirelessly to create innovative products to help you reach your fitness goals. The X7i Incline Treadmill is part of NordicTrack’s incline running machine series (alongside the X9i, X11i and X22i).
Designed to help you burn more calories in a shorter time, this piece of home gym equipment is packed with features.
Impressive -3% to +40% Incline & Decline Levels
To mimic real-world situations, the X7i was built with an impressive range of incline and decline. This provides users with great flexibility and variety, all at the touch of a button. For a low-intensity workout, simply set the machine in decline mode with simple and intuitive OneTouch controls.
Want something ridiculously challenging? Then set this machine to 40% incline and see how long you can last! Studies suggest that this level of incline can help you burn up to five times as many calories.*
*based on a 200 lbs (91 kg) user, walking at 2 mph for 20 minutes on lowest incline vs. highest incline.
The machine is mains powered, and the cable is included.
Powerful Motor & Large Tread Belt
A powerful motor is required to reach higher top speeds, support larger users, power the tread belt and last longer. The 2.75 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor delivers high performance and even reduces noise while cooling internal parts and components.
Some treadmills simply state the maximum motor’s horsepower (HP). In many cases, these machines have a far lower standard horsepower and tend to burn out quicker.
This treadmill runs continuously at 2.75 and peaks at 4.0 HP. In addition, the 55 x 152 cm tread belt provides ample running surface for people of all sizes without losing power.
7″ Backlit Display Featuring 38 Workout Apps
Keep track of your workout and progress with the 7-inch backlit LCD display monitor. Featuring a wide viewing angle, the screen feeds back key info such as time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories burned.
It also includes a quarter-mile racetrack visual to monitor progress.
You’ll also discover 38 built-in workout apps, designed by certified personal trainers. These apps cover a wide range of fitness programmes such as speed, intensity, incline and calorie burn.
iFit Bluetooth & iPod Compatible Sound System
If the media centre of your cardio machine is important, then the X7i will not disappoint. Connect your iPod or MP3 player and enjoy high-quality audio through the powerful 3-inch speakers.
You can also activate iFit interactive technology. Using Google Maps, this revolutionary training device allows you to replicate real-life runs and track your progress in intricate detail.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
X7i Features, Benefits & Specs
- -3% to 40% Decline/Incline
- 2.75 CHP motor (4.0 HP max power)
- 55 x 152 cm running surface (ideal for taller runners, athletes, and casual users)
- 0 – 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Dual AutoBreeze fans (automatically adjust to match workout intensity)
- Adjustable tablet holder
- Reflex cushioning for low-impact exercise sessions (ideal for those with joint problems such as arthritis)
- 2.5″ precision machined non-flex roller (less friction which results in less drive system wear and tear, making the machine more durable)
- Bluetooth chest strap including for accurate heart rate monitoring
- Powerful 3″ speaker sound system, compatible with MP3 players and iPod
- 7″ backlit LCD display monitor.
- iFit Enabled
- 38 workout apps
- Max. user weight: 115 kg
- Product weight: 172 kg
- Dimensions: 176 x 100 x 183 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 2-year parts and labour (when registered within 28 days of purchase)
NordicTrack x7i Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack X7i incline trainer treadmill manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions. This should help you troubleshoot any problems.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer Treadmill