NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer
These include intervals, hills and endurance. With theNEW Quiet Drive Incline Technology and a 40% incline, you will burn up to 5x the calories just by walking! -6% Decline – 40% Incline – Adjust at the touch of a button.
NordicTrack X32i Incline Review
Welcome to another Fitness Savvy deep-dive product review.
We’ve uncovered everything there is to know about the NordicTrack X32i.
If you don’t have time to read the whole article, check out our quick verdict below.
This makes the NordicTrack X32i the best incline treadmill for 2023.
Try as hard as you like, but there’s nothing to dislike here – other than maybe the price – but even that’s justified and represents exceptional value. Oh, and it doesn’t fold away. That’s literally it.
If you want to get really picky, you can criticise the step-up height or product weight which comes in at an insane 210 kg (462 lbs)
Its large running deck, 40% incline, decline setting, powerful motor, huge HD interactive touchscreen, and interactivity are unrivalled.
Throw in a powerful sound system, sled bar, and dual auto breeze fans, and you have the complete package.
Understandably, at £3,999, it’ll be beyond some people’s price range. But if you have a budget of £3,999+, you’ll need to spend a whole lot more to get anything remotely comparable.
For those who can’t stretch their budget this far, check out our Best Treadmill Buying guide to find a suitable alternative.
What Customers Think of the NordicTrack X32i Incline Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 7 online user reviews of the NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer. Overall, all customers awarded this NordicTrack treadmill 5 out of 5.
- Huge incline and decline ranging from -6% to 40%.
- NordicTrack is fast establishing itself as a leading treadmill manufacturer.
- Large 32″ touchscreen.
- Impressive range of interactive workouts.
- Powerful 4.25 CHP motor.
- Incline and speed settings change automatically via iFit.
- Comes with great features such as powerful speakers, sled bar, and fans.
- The price might put it out of some people’s budget.
- The X32i is not foldable.
About the NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer
NordicTrack is recognized for its range of high-quality interactive cardio machines. The X32i is nearly the same as the X22i; however, it packs a more powerful motor, a larger running area, and a bigger display monitor.
32″ Interactive Touchscreen
The number 32 comes from the display monitor size – making it 10 inches larger than the X22i version. NordicTrack says on its website that this is the largest screen they’ve ever made.
With such a large screen, you’ll experience vivid real-life locations for a highly enjoyable exercise experience.
When using the iFit app, the breadth of possibilities is insane.
Large Running Area with Reflex Cushioning
The NordicTrack X32i running deck is an incredible 22″ x 65″ (55 x 165 cm). This is about as big as running surfaces get.
Constructed with Reflex Cushioning, NordicTrack’s patented deck absorbs each stride while releasing a short burst of energy to help with the next step.
Powerful Motor and High-Quality Components
The 4.25 CHP motor is a beast. If you’re wondering what the difference is between HP and CHP, it’s this: HP is the horsepower – if it says 2.0 HP, that’s it – usually, this is the maximum and not the continuous motor rate. In short, this means the motor will generally work at lower power outputs and only reach 2.0 HP when the speed increases, a heavier person uses the machine, or the incline is steeper.
CHP means that the power is continuous. In conclusion, a CHP of 2.0 is better than an HP of 2.0.
The motor must be strong and durable to transport larger people at steeper inclines and faster speeds. That’s why this behemoth can accommodate users up to 136 kg (300 lbs) at inclines of 40% and top speeds of 22 km/h.
Massive 40% incline and -6% decline
As with other models in this treadmill series, the X32i has a monstrous 40% incline and -6% decline. The range is impressive and supports a wide range of workouts – from super easy to ridiculously hard!
The incline setting also automatically adjusts along with your workout. It’s worth noting that this is an iFit feature and requires an iFit subscription.
Alternative Treadmills Under £5,000
Check out the best prices and specs for more treadmills under £5,000.
NordicTrack X32i Incline Treadmill Benefits & Specs
- Motor size: 4.25 CHP
- Top Speed: 22 km/h
- Rollers: 2.5″
- Decline/Incline: -6% to 40%
- Display: 32″ Full-Colour HD Touch Screen Display
- Running Area: 55 x 165 cm (22″ x 65″)
- iFit Compatible: includes a 30-day iFit trial (at the time of writing – check the retailer’s website for exact promotions)
- Fans: dual auto-breeze fans
- Speakers: dual 3-inch
- Reflex cushioning: absorbs impact to protect your joints and back
- EKG grip pulse: providing accurate readings on the go
- Workout programs: 44 pre-set workout apps
- Other features: sled bar and push grips
- Max. user weight: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Product weight: 210 kg (462 lbs)
- Footprint: 196 x 102 x 185 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame, 10-year motor, 2-year parts & 1 year labour.
NordicTrack X32i Best Price & Discount Codes
At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers, including Amazon, eBay, NordicTrack, Sweatband, and many more. We also include exclusive discount codes to help you achieve the best prices.
My Experience with the NordicTrack X32i
Delivery, Installation, and setup
Due to its heavy load – 462 lbs – delivery and installation can only be performed on ground floor levels.
While you can purchase the X32i without professional assembly, we’d advise against it. The base alone weighs 200 lbs.
When bought without professional assembly, the machine will be dropped at your door – the rest is up to you.
At the time of writing, assembly is £300 and worth the investment. The last thing you want is to injure yourself before stepping on the treadmill!
If you decide to set the X32i up yourself, there are helpful YouTube videos to help. It is most certainly a two-man job, so bear that in mind.
The NordicTrack X32i is – excuse the cliche expression – built like a tank.
Interestingly, NordicTrack offers a better frame warranty in the UK than in the US. For UK customers, the frame is guaranteed for life, whereas the US version is only guaranteed for 10 years.
Either way, the frame feels rock-solid, and we have no doubts that it could withstand a lifetime of use.
Deck Size & Cushioning
The deck is 22″ x 65″. You don’t really get much bigger than that.
Naturally, a machine with such as steep incline requires a longer running deck.
Some users might not enjoy the bouncy cushioning, but it suits those with joint problems requiring low-impact training options.
The X32i is iFit compatible. iFit required a monthly subscription, but it’s a must – the workout range is mind-boggling.
With iFit, you can train at global locations, hike mountains, challenge others to appear on the global leaderboard – and so much more.
iFit workouts also automatically adjust speed and incline settings. Without it, you must change them manually.
At the moment, there are two iFit subscription options:
- Individual membership: £144 annually.
- Family membership: £408 annually.
The family option allows five user profiles so everyone can track their personal progress.
Other Popular NordicTrack Treadmills
NordicTrack X32i Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack X32i manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list, and other useful info.
Why Trust Fitness Savvy’s NordicTrack X32i Review?
Before we delve into the treadmill review, we want to give you five great reasons Fitness Savvy’s reviews are the most reliable and trustworthy.
- Fitness Savvy CEO Robin Young writes all reviews. Robin is an experienced fitness expert who innovates new ways to build muscle and lose fat. Robin’s body re-composition series on YouTube is popular, and his new workout forms part of a cutting-edge study – due to be published in 2023.
- While other review sites hide prices behind buttons like “click to see the best price,” we’re transparent – you’ll always see the prices without having to click through to another site.
- As a price comparison website, we provide options so you can choose a preferred retailer and get the best prices. We might earn a commission, but we’re not limiting your options and directing you to whoever pays us the most.
- We schedule regular product page updates. Technical stats for treadmills change regularly. While we cannot guarantee that all info on our site is 100% correct (no one can), we work hard to ensure it’s as accurate as possible.
- Our unique Savvy Score accounts for factors such as customer feedback, testing analysis, and product features based on price point. Read more about how we review and rate products.
If you’re from the US and landed on this page by mistake, head on over and check out the NordicTrack X32i US page to compare prices.
Specification: NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer