NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Nordictrack, Sweatband.com.
- At lengow.com you can purchase NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer for only £1,999.00, which is 43% less than the cost in Sweatband.com (£3,499.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack Commercial X32i Incline Trainer was obtained on October 15, 2021 3:01 pm.
NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer Prices
NordicTrack X32i Incline Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1 online user review of the NordicTrack X32i Incline. Overall, this treadmill scored 5 out of 5.
- Huge incline and decline ranging from -6% to 40%
- Large 32″ screen
- Powerful 4.25 CHP motor
- The price might put it out of some people’s budget
- Some reviewers have criticised the build quality of NordicTrack products and the subsequent dealings with their customer service.
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer
NordicTrack is recognised for its range of high-quality interactive cardio machines. The X32i is nearly the same as the X22i, however, it has a more powerful motor, slightly larger running area and a bigger display monitor (as discussed later on). the same as the
32″ Interactive Touchscreen
The number 32 comes from the size of the display monitor – so as you can imagine, it is much larger than the one included on the X22i version. NordicTrack says on their website that this is the largest screen they’ve ever made.
With such a large screen, you can experience vivid real-life locations which makes for a highly enjoyable exercise experience.
When using the iFit app, the breadth of possibilities is insane.
Large Running Area with Reflex Cushioning
The running area on the NordicTrack X32i is 55 x 165 cm (22 x 66″). This is about as big as running surfaces get.
The large running area is constructed with Reflex Cushioning – NordicTrack’s patented deck which they claim absorbs each stride you take, while releasing a short burst of energy to help with the next step.
Powerful Motor and High-Quality Components
The 4.25 CHP motor is very powerful indeed. If you’re wondering what the difference is between HP and CHP, then it is this: HP is the horsepower – if it says 2.0 HP, that’s it – usually this is the maximum and not the continuous rate. In short, this means the motor will generally work at lower power outputs and only reach 2.0 HP when the speed is increased, or a heavier user is using the machine, or the incline is set higher.
CHP means that the power is continuous. So a CHP of 2.0 is better than an HP of 2.0.
To transport larger people, at steeper inclines, at faster speeds, the motor must be powerful. That’s why this beast can accommodate users up to 135 kg (300 lbs), at inclines of 40% and top speeds of 22 km/h (14 mph)
Massive 40% incline and -6% decline
As with other models in this treadmill series, the X32i has a monstrous 40% incline and -6% decline. The sheer range is impressive and makes for a wide range of workout options from very easy to ridiculously hard!
Alternative Treadmills Under £3000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £3000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor size: 4.25 CHP
- Top Speed: 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Rollers: 2.5″
- Decline/Incline: -6% to 40%
- Display: 32″ Full-Colour HD Touch Screen Display
- Running Area: 22″ x 66″ (55 x 165 cm)
- iFit Compatible: comes with 1 year iFit family subscription
- Fans: dual auto-breeze fans
- Speakers: dual 3-inch
- Reflex cushioning: absorbs impact to protect your joints and back
- EKG grip pulse: providing accurate readings on the go
- Workout programmes: 44 pre-set workout apps
- Other features: sled bar and push grips
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
- Product weight: 155 kg
- Dimensions: 194 x 100 x 187 cm
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer