NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Nordic Track X22i Incline Trainer - Fully Assembled Manufacturer Return for only £1,719.99
- The lowest price of Nordic Track X22i Incline Trainer - Fully Assembled Manufacturer Return was obtained on August 8, 2020 1:16 am.
NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer Prices
NordicTrack X22i Incline Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 12 online user reviews of the NordicTrack X22i Incline. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.7 out of 5. Users were pleased with the flawless movement between incline and decline levels, the wide variety of training options, and the interactivity options through iFit.
Using a combination of professional fitness review sites, customer reviews, and our own scoring system, we have calculated a Savvy Score of 8.8 out of 10.
- Lots of workout programmes to choose from which means it’s unlikely you’ll get bored.
- Features a great range of interactivity options thanks to the iFit application which allows you to train in various world locations.
- The incline levels move fluidly between levels, making for a smooth and enjoyable workout.
- Includes the all-new sled bar and push grips. These allow the user to get even more from their training sessions.
- Reaches an incredible 40% incline, and 6% decline.
- The display might be a little high for shorter people to see clearly, as one user reported.
- One user suggests checking the dimensions, as it is a large machine.
- The price might put it out of some people’s budget.
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
NordicTrack is recognised for its range of high-quality interactive cardio machines. The X22i incline Trainer doesn’t disappoint judging by the first reviews. This machine currently scores a perfect 5 out of 5. Read on to find out more about what makes this such a great piece of fitness equipment.
22″ Interactive Touchscreen
To maximise the benefits of the interactive workout apps, the X22i from NordicTrack comes with a massive 22″ interactive touchscreen display. You can stream studio workouts led by real personal trainers in the comfort of your own home.
The display feeds back key stats like time, distance and calories burned, but the fun doesn’t stop there. It also stores workout data which you can analyse to better understand your workouts and continue progressing.
Large Running Area with Reflex Cushioning
If you suffer from joint problems you will want to opt for “low-impact” fitness equipment. Running on concrete, as you can imagine, puts strain on the knee joints. This, however, shouldn’t put you off exercise. Many fitness machines are designed as a low-impact alternative.
The X22i’s running surface is constructed using NordicTrack’s innovative Reflex Cushioning. This helps significantly reduce joint impact and also adds comfort to your workout. Also, the running area is generous; at 56 x 152 cm, even the tallest of runners will feel comfortable at full stride.
Powerful Motor and High-Quality Components
A key factor in treadmill longevity is the motor and component quality. Smaller, less powerful motors, overheat and burn out much quicker than their larger counterparts. The NordicTrack X22i boasts a massive 4.25 CHP motor. CHP means “continuous horsepower”. This is a term to be mindful of, as some treadmills advertise their motors as HP. This typically refers to the peak output. So, a 4.25 HP motor might peak at 4.25, yet generally run at 2 HP, for example.
Ths X22i motor is also self-cooling and runs quieter than many other treadmills.
Massive 40% incline and -6% decline
If you’ve ever run up-hill (and who hasn’t, to be honest) you will have noticed that the steeper the hill, the more effort is required. A 40% incline will match some of the steepest hills you’re ever likely to encounter in everyday life. While adding intensity and variety to your workout, it also automatically adjusts depending on the workout programme you set.
Alternative Treadmills Under £3000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £3000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Motor size: 4.25 CHP (continuous horsepower)
- Top Speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Rollers: 2.5″
- Decline/Incline: -6% to 40%
- Display: 22″ Full-Colour HD Touch Screen Display
- Running Area: 56 x 152 cm
- iFit Compatible: comes with 1 year iFit family subscription
- Fans: dual auto-breeze fans
- Speakers: dual 3-inch
- Reflex cushioning: absorbs impact to protect your joints and back
- EKG grip pulse: providing accurate readings on the go
- Workout programmes: 44 pre-set workout apps
- Other features: sled bar and push grips
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
- Product weight: 138 kg
- Dimensions: 183 x 101 x 178 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
NordicTrack X22i Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack X22i manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer
|Top Speed (kmh)|
|Top Speed (mph)|
Average Speed, Bluetooth, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Pulse, Speed, Time, Workout Progress
Sled Bar, Tablet/Phone holder, Water Water Bottle Holder, Bluetooth, Display, Fan, Hand Pulse, HD TV, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, Quick Touch Keys, Quiet motor, Speed Control, Touchscreen, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Motor Power (CHP)|