NordicTrack Vault Mirror
Thousands of interactive workouts led by a professional trainer.
NordicTrack Vault Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and has not yet discovered any user reviews of the NordicTrack Vault Mirror. This is because this smart home gym is so new to the market and is unlike anything else we’ve tested to date. Rest assured, as soon as customer reviews come in, we will update this page.
We have, however, tested the NordicTrack Vault ourselves and taken a deep dive to discover everything you need to know about this product.
While many other fitness activities can be done in the comfort of our own homes (lifting weights, running, spinning) attending fitness classes has not been possible. For that reason, the NordicTrack Vault will please those who love taking fitness classes but want to work out at home. In our experience, the machine is easy to set up and operate, and customers have the option to buy a standalone unit or the complete package which includes kettlebells, resistance bands, dumbbells and more. The price, however, might put this machine outside most people’s budget.
- The NordicTrack Vault can be purchased as a standalone unit (Vault Standalone), or as a full package (Vault Complete) which includes dumbbells, kettlebells etc
- While this equipment is heavy (258 lbs) it is otherwise easy to set up and assemble. That said, make sure you set it up where you plan to use it as moving it can be a pain.
- In the UK, at the time of writing, you can get 1 year family subscription to iFit. In the US it is currently 30 days
- Includes storage space for equipment such as dumbbells, kettlebells and resistance bands
- Functions with iFit so you’ll have access to an enormous range of interactive workouts
- The Vault is a slim design so should fit in most homes – even where space is limited
- It is quite pricey so will no doubt be outside some people’s budgets
- Some reviewers report connectivity issues, however, this seems to be in a minority of cases
- This thing is heavy! Even the standalone unit weighs in at 258 lbs (117 kg)
About the NordicTrack Vault
Below we have looked to answer all the questions you likely have regarding the NordicTrack Vault. If you still have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and we’ll look to answer them as soon as possible.
What is the NordicTrack Vault?
The NordicTrack Vault is a new addition to the ever-increasing smart home gym range of fitness products. It centres around a mirror and provides a high level of interactive training. The mirror allows you to critique and improve your form making it especially good for those who don’t have access to a personal trainer.
At 60″ (5 feet), and supported by a heavy-duty carbon steel frame (hence why it is so heavy) the mirror is more than large enough and pivots.
What Workouts Can I Do on the NordicTrack Vault?
It’s important to notice that like the NordicTrack Fusion CST, this product does not focus on building muscle and strength (even if it does come with weights and resistance bands). In order to build strength and muscle, you need to lift heavy weights – and this certainly does not incorporate heavy weight training.
With that said, what can you do with it? well, quite a lot, to be fair. You will find interactive workouts in all the following categories:
For each of these categories, you will discover workout options at all levels which will help you progress and get better in each area.
Do I Need a Subscription for the NordicTrack Vault?
In order to access the iFit workouts, the NordicTrack Vault Mirror does require a subscription. It will operate without one, however, you’re just paying for one of the world’s most expensive gym mirrors if this is the case. In our opinion, the iFit subscription is well worth the investment and the price should be considered when deciding whether to buy this item.
What Exactly Comes With The Full Package (NordicTrack Vault Complete)?
Below is a listing of all the additional items you get with the NordicTrack Vault Complete:
- Exercise Mat6
- 2 Yoga Blocks
- 3 Loop Bands
- 3 Super Resistance Bands4
- 5-30 Lb Dumbbells
- 20 Lb & 30 Lb Kettlebells
- Premium Shelves
- Hanging Shelves
- Cleaning Towel
What Else Should I Know About the NordicTrack Vault?
Firstly, don’t expect the equipment to store away as nicely as in the photos. Also, your warranty will be void if this is stored in a garage – so something to be aware of!
Thirdly, you should understand that the weights and home gym equipment that come with the Vault Complete are not of the highest quality, so if this is important to you, we highly recommend investing in the standalone version and then purchasing the other bits and pieces separately.
Lastly, this product is not for those who want to build muscle. To build muscle, you need to lift weights and progressively overload. This workout mirror is aimed more at people who want to keep fit, lose weight, and keep healthy – not experienced weight lifters.
How Does the NordicTrack Vault Mirror Compare With Other Fitness Mirrors?
We are looking to test more fitness mirrors, and once we do, we will update this guide with all the things you should consider before making your final decision. At the moment, the main alternative is the ProForm Vue Fitness Mirror which we recommend checking out below.
- 32” Rotating Smart HD Touchscreen
- Product weight: 258 lbs (117 kg)
- Dimensions: 72.65″ x 24.25″ x 14″ (H x W x D)
- Warranty: 10-year frame, 2-year parts, 1-year labour
If you’re from the US and landed on this page by mistake, head on over and check out the NordicTrack Vault Mirror US page to compare prices.