NordicTrack T10.0 Treadmill
NordicTrack T10.0 Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 20 customer reviews of the NordicTrack T10.0 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.7 out of 5 stars. Users were pleased with the comfortable running deck, the sturdy build quality, and ease of assembly.
- Comfortable running surface/deck
- Well constructed
- Clear instruction
- Easy to assemble (around 2 hours)
- Well packaged
- Large running platform
- Very heavy (93 kg)
- Must register with iFit and provide card details to use – no free trial (at time of writing)
About the NordicTrack T10.0 Folding Treadmill
When looking for a treadmill for under £1,000, the T10.0 should certainly be on your shortlist. Packed with a huge range of features, this folding treadmill looks great and performs well. It has so much to offer that we’ve broken the key features down:
7″ Backlit iFit Display
The large, backlit display allows you to track calories and other important workout stats. With a wide viewing angle, viewing key info such as time, speed, pulse, distance, and calories is super easy. The 2-inch speakers produce impressive sound – so whack on your favourite tunes to keep motivated!
One-Touch Speed & Incline Options
Fast and responsive, the One-Touch controls help you pick up the pace to an impressive 22 km/h (13.7 mph) in seconds. In addition, you can adjust the 12% incline just as easily. This feature is especially useful for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Speaking of which, check out this cool 20-minute HIIT treadmill workout.
Dual Autobreeze Fans
Oversized fans automatically adjust speed to match your workout speed.
iFit & Bluetooth Enabled
Maximize your workout by connecting your tablet. The iFit application includes customised training programmes, automatic stat tracking, and Google Mapsâ¢ routes. This means a new workout every single day!*
3.0 CHP DURX Motor
Smooth, quiet and powerful, the 3.0 continuous horsepower motor delivers unbeatable performance. Built to withstand long and gruelling workouts, the drive system cools its internal components while reducing noise.
FlexSelect Cushioning provides the best of both worlds: Superior impact reduction, with cushioning for a low-impact feel, or firmer surface for a realistic road feel to mimic outdoor running.
* Tablet requirements: Android 5.0+, Bluetooth 4.0+. iPad 3 and above with iOS 8+
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Key features of the NordicTrack T10.0 Treadmill
- 0-12% INCLINE
- Flex Select cushioning – allows the user to change between increased cushioning and firmer, road feel.
- Space Saving technology: Easy Lift Assist helps lift and fold the deck
- Tablet/book holder
- Amazing Entertainment options
- 3.0 CHP DURX Motor
- Quiet and smooth workout
- Top speed: 22 km/h (13.7 mph)
- One-touch controls
- Incline Range: 0-12%
- Running Area: 51 x 152 cm
- Oversized 7″ backlit display
- Console Feedback: speed, calories, time, pulse, distance, vertical meters climbed, workout intensity level
- 20 pre-set workout apps (these include Manual, Custom Weight Loss, Intensity, Speed, Incline)
- iFit Enabled
- Dual-EKG CardioGrip pulse grips
- Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver
- Audio port and built-in sound system featuring 2-inch speakers
- Dual fans
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg
- Product Weight: 93kg
- Dimensions 202 x 91 x 161 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 105 x 91 x 176 cm (L x W x H)
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 10 years motor warranty
- 2 years parts and labour warranty
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack T10.0 Treadmill
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time
Tablet/Phone holder, Display, Fan, Foldable, Quiet motor, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||
Check out the NordicTrack T.10 Treadmill Owner’s Manual