NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk, NordicTrack UK, Fitness Options, Sweatband.com.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NordicTrack Cycle Commercial S22i Studio Stationary Exercise Bike - 2021 Upgrade for only £1,200.00, which is 40% less than the cost in Fitness Options (£1,999.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack S22i UK Studio Cycle was obtained on May 19, 2022 5:16 am.
- Prices do not include shipping
NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle Prices
Table of Contents
NordicTrack S22i Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 35 online user reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Cycle. Overall, this exercise bike scored 4.6 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the build quality, the 22″ HD display, and the automatically adjusting incline and resistance and believe that the NordicTrack S22i is worth the price tag. We certainly have no problems recommending this spin bike if you have a budget of between £1,000 and £1,999.
If your budget is slightly lower, then head on over and check out our best spinning bikes guide to find suitable alternatives. The best overall spin bike comes in at less than £500 and scored an incredible 9.8 out of 10. That bike is the JTX Cyclo 6 which you can check out below.
- Resistance and incline are adjusted automatically by the trainers, according to the terrain and location you are cycling, so all you need to worry about is the workout itself
- A better option than the Peloton, according to many reviewers
- A fun bike to ride, thanks to the range of features and great display
- Using the iFit app, and Google Maps, you can cycle just about anywhere you want
- The powerful fan is useful and really does keep you cool while cycling tough trails and intense classes
- Fantastic views on the trail circuits
- The bike also comes with hand weights to add extra variety and added calorie-burning options to your workout
- The support for iFit is not great. This is true, according to many reviews across different products
- NordicTrack’s customer service is not great, and people who did, unfortunately, have faults, spent a long time on hold (90 – 120 minutes in one case)
- Another drawback is that the display screen does not include an on/off button and does not have a screen saver, either, according to one customer
- The music selection is hit or miss, according to one reviewer
- One buyer reports that the power button is not conveniently placed but that this is their only gripe
S22i Videos, Demos, & Assembly Guide
Check out some videos of the S22i in action.
Alternative NordicTrack Exercise Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right exercise bike.
About the S22i Commercial Studio Cycle
The NordicTrack S22i Commercial Studio Cycle is the primary competitor to the Peloton, allowing customers with a slightly lower budget to access great interactive workouts from home. From testing the S22i and what customers have said, most users preferred this option. This commercial-grade spinning bike is not reserved for gym owners – it can easily be set up and used in the comfort of your own home.
Featuring silent magnetic resistance, an incredible 22″ touchscreen monitor, and automatic incline adjustments, the S22i is setting new standards for home and commercial exercise bikes.
That’s just the highlights. If you want to know more, we’ve highlighted the main features for you to consider.
Packing more than 400 pre-defined workout programmes, the iFit app helps add an insane level of variety to your workouts. Engage in sports sessions around the world and immerse yourself in some breathtaking landscapes. Unlike other spinning bikes which come with a large range of built-in apps, an iFit subscription is required to get the most out of the S22i.
From our experience, one of the main complaints about cardio machines which feature a fan is that the fan is not very powerful. This is certainly not the case with this spin bike. We noticed that the patented AutoBreeze fan automatically adjusts the power setting in response to your workout speed. Alternatively, you can customise the fan to feel right for you.
Decline and Incline
Normally reserved for treadmills, the decline and incline features set the NordicTrack S22i Commercial Cycle apart from the competition. When the bike declines, cycling becomes easier (and works muscles in a different way), and when inclined, cycling becomes more difficult – especially when the resistance setting is notched up. These features adjust automatically with the workout programmes to minim the trail you are cycling.
24 Resistance Levels
Utilising one-touch controls, the 24 resistance levels provide a wide range of intensity to your workout. Higher resistance settings mean you will burn more calories which you can track using the free TDEE calorie calculator. Yes, by using this free calculator online, you can instantly estimate your diet plans along with how much exercise you need to do on a daily basis. It will lead you to gain muscle mass that looks like wow. As with the incline features, this setting automatically changes according to the terrain and workout programmes you have selected.
22″ HD Touchscreen Display Monitor
Displaying speed, incline, heart rate, distance, time, and calories, the massive coloured 22″ HD touchscreen monitor is one of the best features of this spinning exercise bike. This large display means you can easily follow the 50 video coaching sessions to help you reach your fitness goals.
Adjustable Seat and Handlebars
It’s important that you are comfortable and adopt good posture during workouts and exercise. In the £1,000 – £1,999, we expect to find fully adjustable seats and handlebars. With the ability to adjust both vertically and horizontally, we had no issues finding the right configuration for a comfortable workout.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- 24 digital resistance levels
- -10 to +20 degrees of decline/incline
- Powerful AutoBreeze workout fan
- 22″ full-colour touchscreen display monitor
- iFit Coach enabled
- Heart rate monitoring via hand pulse sensors and a Bluetooth Smart wireless receiver.
- Dual water bottle holder
- 2 x 1.4 kg (3 lb) hand weights
- Oversized levellers
- Adjustable, padded seat – both vertically and horizontally
- Extra-wide ergonomic pedals. They include tow cages and adjustable straps
- Includes transport wheels to make relocating the spin bike easier
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
- Product weight: 80 kg
- Dimensions: 140 x 55 x 146 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5 years frame and 2 years for parts and labour. Regarding parts and labour, the product must be registered within 28 days to get the second year.
NordicTrack S22i Vs Peloton
When choosing the perfect spin bike for your home or commercial gym, there will always be choices to make.
In this case, the main decision you must make is whether to buy the hugely popular Peloton or its nearest competitor, the NordicTrack S22i.
The first thing to note is that Peloton cycles are available in various packages. The basic Peloton package comes with:
- Peloton Bike
- 1 year limited warranty
- Delivery and set up
At the time of writing, this package is £1,990. Other packages include things like water bottles, heart rate monitors, shoes, weights and bike mat, and go up in price to £2,389 for the family.
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22£1,299.00
ProForm Carbon CX Exercise Bike£399.00
ProForm 500 SPX Indoor Exercise Bike£399.99
JTX Cyclo Studio Indoor Training Bike£789.00
ProForm Tour de France TDF 10 CDC£389.99
JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike£599.00
JLL IC300 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike£270.00
JLL IC400 Elite Indoor Cycling Bike£235.00
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle£949.00
Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue£900.00
Specification: NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle