NordicTrack S15i Studio Cycle
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at NordicTrack UK, Sweatband.com.
- At nordictrack.co.uk you can purchase Commercial S15i Studio Cycle for only £1,799.00
- The lowest price of Commercial S15i Studio Cycle was obtained on December 10, 2021 11:15 am.
NordicTrack S15i Studio Cycle Prices
NordicTrack S15i Review
We’ve taken a good look online and discovered 152 customer reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial S15i Studio Cycle. Overall, this exercise bike scored 4.3 out of 5.
We understand that this does not tell the full story, so by combining the customer rating with our own analysis, we have awarded the S15i Spin Bike a Savvy Score of 8.9 out of 10.
This means that it is not one of the best-rated spinning bikes on our site. You should consider checking out our Best Spin Bikes guide to compare spinning bikes and find the right one for you.
- The NordicTrack S15i has an incline and decline setting – something we found to be pretty rare on spinning bikes, but a feature that customers are happy with
- As with most NordicTrack and ProForm products, buyers opted for this machine due to the iFit capabilities – a feature that the majority of reviewers were pleased with
- A 360-degree rotating monitor allows users to use iFit for other activities such as Yoga and pilates, which adds an extra level of versatility
- The bike comes with a small set of hand weights – yes, this seems a little gimmicky, however, many customers appreciated this added extra
- With 22 resistance levels, a powerful fan, and 14″ monitor, this bike ticks many of the feature boxes we look for
- The bike includes a set of hand weights which provides additional upper body workout capabilities
- Setting up the S15i is simple and doesn’t require two people. That said, things will be quicker and easier if you have a little help assembling this bike
- One customer reported a list of issues (faulty bearings, pedal falling off, faulty controller and creaking noises) which, after waiting for 8 months, have still not been fixed
- Some buyers said that the motor gets quite loud when the incline and decline mode is activated
- Another drawback, according to customers, is that the bike feels cheap, due to the plastic parts
- Numerous customers reported the controller failing or other mechanical issues within just a few weeks or days of use
- Customer Service appears to be appalling, and this is something we’ve seen on several NordicTrack and ProForm product reviews
Alternative NordicTrack Exercise Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right exercise bike.
About the NordicTrack S15i Commercial Studio Cycle
NordicTrack is looking to compete with Peleton with its smart bikes.
Unfortunately, from our experience during testing, the S15i doesn’t really cut it. In short, it’s a great bike for the money (on paper) so long as you receive a well-functioning model, however, many customers said that they had issues right from the start. We also noticed some of the issues highlighted by customers such as the machine feeling cheap and getting loud during the incline and decline modes.
It’s a shame because other products from NordicTrack and ProForm have far better ratings. For example, the ProForm Studio Pro 22 is priced about the same yet scored an incredible 9.2 out of 10. Unlike the S15i, the Studio Pro 22 received no customer complaints regarding faulty products. It really does seem like certain items have underlying design issues which Icon Fitness (who own ProForm and NordicTrack) seem to ignore.
The bottom line is that we expect better quality from a spin bike – especially in this price category.
As we mentioned earlier, you should check out our Best Spinning Bikes guide to find a better alternative. We don’t believe that the S15i is worth the money, and highly recommend checking out and comparing the JTX Cyclo-6 below – this was the best spin bike in our guide. JTX has excellent customer service and the products have brilliant features. This spin bike achieved a phenomenal 9.8 out of 10 Savvy Score! It is also much cheaper, so should fall within most people’s budgets.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £2000
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- 22 digital resistance levels
- -10 to +20 degrees of decline/incline
- Powerful AutoBreeze workout fan
- 14″ full-colour touchscreen display monitor
- iFit Coach enabled
- Heart rate monitoring via hand pulse sensors and a Bluetooth Smart wireless receiver.
- Dual water bottle holder
- 2 x 1.4 kg (3 lb) hand weights
- Oversized levellers
- Adjustable, padded seat – both vertically and horizontally
- Extra-wide ergonomic pedals. They include tow cages and adjustable straps
- Includes transport wheels to make relocating the spin bike easier
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Dimensions: 135 x 56 x 156 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5 years frame and 2 years for parts and labour. Regarding parts and labour, the product must be registered within 28 days to get the second year.
NordicTrack S15i Assembly Guide
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
ProForm Carbon CX Exercise Bike£399.00
ProForm 500 SPX Indoor Exercise Bike£399.00
JTX Cyclo Studio Indoor Training Bike£699.00
ProForm Tour de France TDF 10 CDC£699.00
JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike£499.00
JLL IC300 PRO Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike£399.99
JLL IC400 Elite Indoor Cycling Bike£349.99
BH Fitness Spada Dual 2 Indoor Cycle£949.00
Schwinn AC Performance Plus Carbon Blue£2,905.00
Specification: NordicTrack S15i Studio Cycle