NordicTrack RX800 Rowing Machine
NordicTrack RX800 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 82 online user reviews of the NordicTrack RX800 Rower. Overall, this rowing machine scored 4.7 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the space-saving design, comparability to more expensive models, and ease of assembly.
- Robustly built, smooth operation and comfortable seat.
- Great for taller individuals – one user reports being 189 cm, and said there is still enough length in the seat rail to accommodate even taller people.
- Quick and easy to assemble – it can be done with just one person.
- Many reviewers commented on how easily it folds away, making it easy to store; perfect for those with less space to work with.
- One reviewer said that the rx800 was the best piece of gym equipment he had ever bought.
- Several reviewers compared the quality to rowing machines you’d find at a commercial gym and professional fitness centres.
- It’s a great choice for those who need to avoid impact sport, according to one reviewer.
- It comes with clear and easy to understand operating instructions.
- Customers who bought this rower were pleased with the aesthetics and streamlined look.
- Comparable to the Concept 2 Model D, according to some people.
- One customer was unhappy that it did not come with a power lead for the display console.
- It is a little heavy to move around.
- The display monitor requires four D batteries, which one customer said should have been included for the price.
- A buyer received a faulty display unit.
Alternative NordicTrack Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right rower.
About the NordicTrack RX800 Rowing Machine
The NordicTrack rx800 Folding Rower is to rowing machines what the NordicTrack C100 is to treadmills, and the s22i is to spinning bikes; a fantastic machine which competes with more expensive models but at a reasonable price, making it a great value option.
Rowing is a fantastic upper and lower body workout. It is also an efficient way to tackle both your cardio and resistance training in one session. Hitting your arms, legs, and core, it truly is a full-body workout machine.
This particular machine is packed with features, including the display console (with adjustable angle) and an iPod compatible sound system. Additionally, the folding design makes this rower a great choice for those with less space for a home gym.
Customers left mostly favourable reviews, scoring this rower machine a fantastic 4.7 out of 5. In fact, it seems the only negative reviews related to the display console, which some users were unhappy didn’t come with a lead or batteries.
Casting the minor negatives aside, this machine provides a stable and smooth ride, with a natural performance. The harder you pull, the more intense the resistance. This is because the air resistance fan blades adjust accordingly.
Alternative Rowing Machines Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of rowing machines under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best rowing machine for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel – better quality flywheels mean a smoother and more enjoyable workout.
- Oversized steel seat rail – many reviewers commented on how sturdy and well-built this rower is. The oversized rail is wide and sturdy, which combined with the high-quality flywheel, makes this a very smooth machine.
- Adjustable air resistance – the faster you row, the higher the resistance.
- Oversized pedals – these fluid and stable pedals pivot as you move. Featuring nylon straps and a textured footbed (for added stability), they are adjustable to fit any sized foot.
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle – this ergonomically designed handle allows for a better grip and more comfortable workout.
- 20 workout apps – designed by a certified personal trainer, these apps (including 10 watts and 10 calorie training programmes) will help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Transport wheels to make it easier to move around the room.
- Max user weight: 130 kg
- Product weight: 46 kg
- Dimensions: 216 x 56 x 111 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: comes with 5 year frame warranty, 12 months parts and labour warranty, extended to 24 months upon registering with ICON Health and Fitness within 28 days of purchase.
Best Price, Deals, Vouchers & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best NordicTrack RX800 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Sports Direct and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
Alternative Rowing Machines
The RX800 not your thing? Not to worry! Fitness Savvy has rated and reviewed hundreds of pieces of home gym equipment. Check out some more popular rowing machines below to find something more suitable.
Manual, Assembly & Operational Instructions
Popular NordicTrack Products
NordicTrack is a popular brand. For this reason, Fitness Savvy has taken time to highlight the most popular products from this brand and display them, right here. We have collated reviews and videos of all of these products and added our price comparison tables and discounts codes, too.
Alternative Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bag for your goals.
Specification: NordicTrack RX800 Rowing Machine
Calories, Stroke rate, Time, Total Strokes, Watt
Display, Oversized Pedal, Resistance, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|