NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at NordicTrack UK, Sweatband.com, Amazon.co.uk.
- At nordictrack.co.uk you can purchase RW900 for only £1,499.00
- The lowest price of RW900 was obtained on November 18, 2021 10:33 am.
NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine Prices
NordicTrack RW900 Rower Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 91 online user reviews of the NordicTrack RW900 Rower. Overall, this rowing machine scored 4.5 out of 5.
- It’s easy to put together – even with one person, you should be up and running (or rowing haha) in less than an hour
- When connecting with iFit, you can stream live personal training sessions where the resistance level of your rower will change automatically in line with the live workout!
- The RW900 is a well-built piece of equipment
- The machine is quiet and smooth when in operation. One user said that even if you have someone sleeping in the next room, they won’t hear it – and anything they do hear is more like “white noise”
- The display screen is huge, easy to use, and bright – so easy to see and operate while rowing
- A professional rower said that the feel of this machine is comparable with real rowing which he was pleased with
- Comparable to the Concept 2 Model D, according to some people.
- One reviewer said that the flywheel did not seem balanced and seemed to be rubbing against something
- A couple of US customers reported having issues with NordicTrack’s customer service who seemed to take a long time to resolve technical issues
- There isn’t a power button for the console so you must unplug it when not in use to save wear on the electrics
Alternative NordicTrack Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right rower.
About the NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine
The NordicTrack RW900 is the newest addition to NordicTrack’s series of rowing machines. Its main feature is the 22″ HD touchscreen which many reviewers said was nice and bright and easy to use.
When connecting using the ever-popular iFit app, users can stream live studio sessions with a personal trainer and row at various world locations. These personal trainers and exercise programmes control your rowing machine’s resistance in real-time.
You can row on the Thames in London with elite personal trainers and each day new workouts are added so you won’t ever get bored.
Tracking your progress and stats is easy as well. Each iFit membership allows you to create up to four unique profiles so everyone in the family can work out and track their results.
26 digital resistance levels use a combination of magnets and air to achieve an almost perfect rowing experience and the oversized quick-release pedals make workouts more comfortable.
As you might expect, this rowing machine also folds away and can be moved easily thanks to the transport wheels.
How Does the NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine Compare With Other Rowers
Normally, we compare a rower with others in the same price range. This is difficult at the moment because the RW900 is the only rower we have reviewed in the £1,000 – £1,999 price category.
Instead, we have included a list of the top 5 rowers regardless of price.
With a Savvy Score of 8.2, the RW900 comes nowhere near making the list. This is primarily down to the high price tag. The only thing making this machine superior to others is the display monitor. However, the low max user weight and heavy design mean that we had to score this rowing machine lower. For the price, we expect a lightweight machine with at least 150 kg maximum user weight – so even the massive 22″ monitor does not justify the high price.
You might have heard people banging on about the Concept 2 and they have a point – it has twice the weight capacity and is half the weight. The Concept 2 console might be basic compared with the RW900, however, it still reports all the key data which you can track and save.
If iFit is still a big selling point, we recommend the NordicTrack RW600 – it is far cheaper than the RW900 and at 10″, in our opinion, the display is still big enough.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- 22″ Smart HD Touchscreen – this console is also adjustable so you can get it to the right height and angle in order to see it clearly and operate it easily
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Oversized, pivoting pedals for extra comfort and confidence
- Ergonomic moulded seat
- 26 levels of digital resistance- a mixture of magnets and air make for a realistic rowing experience – and all can be changed automatically by your trainer during interactive live stream workouts
- 2 x 2″ digitally amplified speakers
- 30 onboard workout apps
- Transport wheels
- Max user weight: 115 kg
- Product weight: 59 kg
- Dimensions: 219 x 55 x 128 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: comes with 5 year frame warranty, 12 months parts and labour warranty, extended to 24 months upon registering with ICON Health and Fitness within 28 days of purchase
Alternative Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right rower for your goals.
ProForm 750R Rowing Machine£699.00
ProForm Sport RL Rower Rowing Machine£579.99
ProForm 440R Rowing Machine£399.00
ProForm Carbon R10 Rowing Machine£999.00
Roger Black Gold Air Rower£349.00
Opti Magnetic Rowing Machine£169.99
V-fit Tornado Air Rower Rowing Machine
V Fit AR1 Artemis 2 Air Rowing Machine£308.57
Impetus IA 6800am Air Magnetic Folding Rower£600.00
Concept 2 Rower Machine Model D with PM5 Console£875.00
ProForm R600 Rowing Machine£599.00
Specification: NordicTrack RW900 Rowing Machine